1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge: Flying starts for your days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Try this one, taken from my habit changer challenge:
    This made me to stop snoozing directly. It wasn't a major thing but I could snooze for like ten or fifteen minutes. After I added this rule, I got used to go out on the balcony as soon as I woke up, before I got dressed. It works like a charm, especially in cold countries ;)

2. I can imagine. Sounds great.

3. cheesysol

cheesysol Fapstronaut

Tomorrow (Monday) I'm going to get out of bed as soon as I wake up (living in a bunk bed makes it easy to not want to move haha) and do 25 pushups to wakeup, then get water from outside to get my mind activated and out of the bedroom, followed by breakfast as soon as possible, without checking my phone or computer which is a huge timesink in the morning. New to nofap, hope this works out :)
    0/30

4. Yes!

5. 3/30

This week's days start with studying.

6. cheesysol

cheesysol Fapstronaut

Okiesmokie. 1/30. I did do my pushups, though I did check my phone when I woke up :p My waffle that I made for breakfast was a hideous blob, but it looked like deconstructionist art so that's cool. I felt some urges today but I have not done anything bad (PM).
    Tomorrow I'll try to get out of bed immediately when I wake up (I get to wake up naturally because my first class isn't till noon ;) ) and get a good start with some pushups and breakfast, maybe get my laundry started.

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  7. 8/30

I didn't wake up early because I went sleeping so late. Yet I made a good start for my day.

8. cheesysol

cheesysol Fapstronaut

0/30 Did not sleep at all last night (working on a research paper night before its due haha ;-;) but did not succumb to PMO until just now (still working on the research paper uwu). But you could say I have a "good start" to my day today haha, as I got to watch the sunrise and I had some good breakfast. Tomorrow I'll actually try to implement some changes to my waking up schedule as I won't be stressed about an essay. Will go to the gym and get some yummy breakfast.

9. Working late sounds familiar. You think you can't afford to stop and believe you're working effectively. In reality, you're just damaging your work and well-being. This is exactly one of the reasons why I wanted to create this challenge.

10. 9/30

The next week is a programming week.

11. 10/30. It took me seven weeks to get to ten days.

cheesysol likes this.
  12. cheesysol

cheesysol Fapstronaut

1/30 Managed to go to the gym last night, and this morning, which felt good. I did PMO tonight, after abstaining for 1.5 days, but I am still optimistic. Also, someone stole my bike :( big oof. Trying to stay positive. Finished a milestone portion of homework though, and I finished that 7 page research paper I mentioned earlier, so that feels good <3 Going to take a big step and sign up for a weightlifting class next quarter so that I will be very motivated (forced haha) to get up and do some training twice a week at 8 am. Mwahaha.

*also, pls let me know if this long style of response isn't appropriate for this thread, it makes me feel good to share stuff but I'm fine with stopping*

13. There's absolutely no problem with that. It's the contrary, if something.