1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge: Flying starts for your days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. 2/30

This was an exemplary day for this challenge. I literally jumped out of my bed and made a great start for the day.

The next morning I will start with some reading and finding out stuff.

2. 3/30

Tomorrow I start going through some notes that I've prepared over several months. Should be good stuff.

3. 4/30

Same plans for tomorrow as today.

4. 5/30

I notice how reading my notes is like being my own teacher. That will continue.

5. 6/30

Today I needed alarm again after a few days. Let's see how it goes tomorrow. Getting up is not to be negotiated.

6. 8/30

Putting up some code again tomorrow morning.

7. 0/30

Another slip up. Stayed in bed for too long.

8. 1/30

Often you have to pay a high emotional price when you decide get up without excuses. But it's always worth it, it never lets you down. You don't see it from bed, which is weird, but it's readily seen once you're up.

Tomorrow I will start my computer with an open mind - to work a little, of course.

9. 3/30

What is a better time to start doing the laundry than the first thing in the morning?

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  10. 1/30

After two slip-ups I'm back on track. That's well done by me.

11. Let's get back in business here as well. Tomorrow's wake up at 6am, and I will be writing in the morning.

12. 1/30

Coding from early on tomorrow.

13. 2/30. I'm going to continue with the same schedule this week.

14. Sam99

Sam99 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I think Im going to take this challange, it looks really helpful. But Im not sure, if I want to do it everyday, maybe weekends will be free.. Im really curious how things will go. Tommorow I start with pushups and cold shower.

15. Welcome, good to have you here. Feel free to have days free, but remember to plan them ahead as well. Don't let yourself to take a free ride ex-tempore in the morning when you're supposed to get up. I've decided to go for everyday, but perhaps it would be a wise strategy to have one easy morning per week.

Force Majeure likes this.
  16. 0/30. This can be surprisingly difficult. I stayed in bed for ten extra minutes almost without noticing.

17. Tomorrow morning I will write notes that I wanted to prepare a couple of weeks ago already.