1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge: Flying starts for your days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

relapsed last night... because of failing at this and the no screen challenge.

2. 11/30

Failed at no screen, but going strong with this.

3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

4. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

With my unusual schedule this is something that I should work on. It really sucks when I sleep hours past my alarm or worse, I keep waking and drifting off in the struggle to get up. Challenge accepted. Once up, I'll grab my water bottle and take a stroll through the neighborhood.

5. Nice!

6. 12/30

When you start postponing your bedtime, you will notice it in the following mornings.

7. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

8. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

9. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

10. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

11. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

12. Totally unnecessarily stayed in my bed for quite some time.

13. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

14. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

Stayed on my bed for half an hour. so no flying start today.
    day 3 remains day 3.

15. I've been compromising the no screen challenge during the last week or so, and that affects this one as well. They go so much hand in hand for me that it's difficult to be doing well in one without the other. If I'm staying up late for some reason, I can't really have the same goals for the mornings.

16. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

17. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

18. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut