1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Chakra meditations?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, May 7, 2019.

1. Hi everyone my thread here today is about meditating on Chakras while rebooting.

(Short story)
    I have been meditating ever since 2017. After a while I got to know about Chakras and meditated more on them. 2017-2018 I was in a long lasting relationship that lasted a year and a half. After that I was in shock and pain because my relationship ended on Valentines day witch I really hate this day in age. After that I felt I had lost my heart but I felt as If I lost it a few several months over time...

This year has really spiraled down as if I'm just loosing relationships and feeling envious, jealousy towards past friends who seem like they are having the time of their life on social media. To get to the point I have been meditating on my heart lately... But I just cant feel the love I once felt. Which leads me to my question if I should be starting with my Root instead or all other areas since my Sacral might be out of control right now with my habit as it's hard for me to enjoy my life.

I work a full time job, exercise, weight lift, and still spend time with my family along with my sisters new born baby. I really want to change for him and my future. If anyone has any suggestions or tips please let me know...

Thank you Nofap.

2. ledener

ledener Fapstronaut

Hey man, I talk from Brazil and this is my eight day with NoFap.

what I can tell you is that the price of resisting looks too much but it is not at all.

Today I saw that a girl looked mr while I made exercises and, the greatest thing of it was that for the first time I didnt care about it, was a normal thing.

Im my PMO days my mind used to sexualize every girl in the street, this is really great for me to not feel myself a pussyslave.

Keep going and get your manliness back

Gladiatori, Angus McGyver and aka711 like this.
  3. Brown Boy

Brown Boy Fapstronaut

why do u think ur Sacral chakra is out of control. u r just heartbroken and time will heal ur wounds. chill

4. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Keep in mind that social-media is very phony and fake overall. People are only posting the absolute highlights in their lives and leave out the other 90% that might be full of misery, depression and stagnation overall. One thing I have noticed over the years (I joined FB in 2007 and rarely use it these days) is that people who are using it the most and brag on it the most, are rarely those with the best and most trouble-free lives.
    Mostly, the opposite is true as they use their social media accounts for approval, compliments and other kinds of cheering and flattering to boost their egos and fill in the empty gaps they are experiencing and feeling in their real actual lives. It might look like your friends are having the time of their lives but do they show you what the remaining 90-95% of their lives actually look like?
    If they did that too, I swear you would see status-updates about how miserable their lives are, how much they struggle, all the silly arguments, economic-issues and much more.

5. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Learn about kids, learn from kids. That same newborn will teach you countless things via psychological projection. You will have to be mindful of everything you do with kids.
    Meanwhile, I think you should just focus on mindfulness meditation. This is much deeper than just chakras. Ask yourself what is needed to get over incessant rumination. Here's a good mindfulness meditation video:

6. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Just want to highlight this one and start on a positive note - I appreciate the sentiment and this to me shows your heart is fine.

Lets break this down a bit. Feeling isn't everything, though of course it is an indicator. And also when you say feel the love, do you mean romantic love, or including friends on social media, love in the general sense of social vibes?

I've found sometimes the way the heart comes back is through a subtler feeling of peace before a stronger sense of love and affection.

It's hard to really hone in via a forum post, when you say lose your heart it is obviously a big deal, this is the kind of thing that really calls for a close intimate conversation with a trusted person, ideally face to face in person. And even people who are willing to listen may not have the insight in spite of their good intention for that matter, so it's not easy.

There are certain other things I can say but timing is also important, and with the asynchronous nature of posts unfortunately it doesn't work so well that way and it's not enough info to sense where you're at - and some things that are relevant in the big picture wouldn't help right now but maybe as new things come out we can talk about it more.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. From what I've learned, establishing meditation in the muladhara is essential... I was a member of a meditation school that encouraged the practitioners to disregard everything below the navel; I now see that as a really harmful practice. Kundalini rises of her own accord, prematurely forcing other centres open can result in all manner of delusional and psychotic experiences. Even just concentrating on ones' body or connection to earth for a few minutes at the start will help keep you grounded in meditation.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

PUSSYSLAVE!!!!!!!!! This is how I feel in Toronto about how I was and most males here! ENSLAVED TO VAGINA. Excellent Word you should patent it "pussyslave" Nice.

9. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    pussyslave? i that what your dominatrix calls you

10. DayOne44

DayOne44 Fapstronaut

That is exactly what I was thinking.

Very true!

I couldn't have said it better.

Gladiatori likes this.
  11. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut