1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Captain Marvel and Avengers Endgame question.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, May 2, 2019.

1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I found Carol Danvers so lovely.

Hank Pym likes this.
  2. This Movie version of Campaign Marvel is not how she was actually created by Stan Lee.

In the Comics, she is only as strong as IronMan. Definitely below Thor & Hulk.

She becomes a lot stronger when she turns into Binary, but that form does not lasts very long.

So it is an incorrect representation of the character and true comic fans knows it.

Also, Brie Larson is terrible, and not because she is a women. I love Black Widow, Scarlett Witch etc. but brie absolutely sucks. But it's not her fault - this is the beginning of the end of golden period of Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The legends (Iron Man, Captain America etc.) are gone. Hulk is not the same, nor is Thor. The future movies would be below par their predecessors. Its all down from here, and no character symbolises this more than Captain Marvel and her expressionless face.

3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Chris Evans in real life is a Soyboy. lol. No loss there. As for Brie, I didn't find her "expressionless", I found her pretty damn feminine despite the power she had to display given that she is the main character after all.

4. Who cares about real life? We are talking about fictional movies here. I don't expect Chris Evans to be a badass either, he can be whatever he wants.

And good for you if you found brie feminine, I don't personally hate her either. I do however find her boring and this version of Captain marvel lacking in depth and storyline, unlike the rest.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  5. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

Not every heroes needs to be best actors. Did you saw kong skull island 2017? She looked worse in that movie. In 2018, I kept thinking how is she going to be captain marvel. But she did better. Not as bad as you say.

6. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

Trust me. You do not want to be overhydrated going into this movie. Even Runpee recommends there are not really good points to miss. Their recommendations for this movie are limited to scenes they feel are easy to explain, and they have no pee times for the last hour of the movie.

7. Yes she was bad, did a terrible job. :DThe original avenger saved the film.

8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'll bring in an empty Gatorade bottle to piss in during the movie.

9. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

I don’t think that’s appropriate in that venue. At best, you could be kicked out. At worst, you could be arrested for indecent exposure.