1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't think of anything else to talk about with this potential blind date

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jan 12, 2019.

1. She's 12 years older than me and we have a lot more in common that I ever thought. But it's been over a week now I can't come up with a topic to talk about and I'm kicking myself for it. This is always a problem chatting with a potential date.

2. Faceplant

Faceplant New Fapstronaut

Thinking of specific topics only get you so far. Next time try and exchange stories or personal experiences ask about her past (if you think she would be conformable with that). Telling each other stories can bring up hidden interests which can lead to more conversation. Also avoid generic responses like "yeah" or "cool." Respond with a little comment or story she can build off of or relate to. Hope this helps.

3. I don't know if she's willing to discuss her background. If I start, I may never stop since most is a sob story.

Also, it really irks me when people text back those responses along with "K" or "ok" so I surely won't do that either

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut