1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant NoFap More than 12 Days

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Xian Jia, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Superadders

Superadders Fapstronaut

How often were you typically doing PMO before starting nofap? 12 days is pretty decent. Did you notice any significant benefits? My longest streak is only 9 days but I know I can easily reach a month. It really is all in the mindset. You have to treat nofap as being a lifestyle rather than a 'challenge'. Its like quitting smoking/drugs. Ok, PMO isnt as bad for your health but it would help to perceive it in the same way. Reading and hearing about all the benefits of nofap/semen retention just makes me want to quit PMO completely.

2. RoyalShergill

RoyalShergill Fapstronaut

confident bro i also relapse on 12 day but now i m again on 8 day so dont worry you can do

Lars_1998 likes this.
  3. Lars_1998

Lars_1998 Fapstronaut

My record is 10 days,but now i make 14Days.....and then,1Month without PMO, and Anal penetrating .......

Xian Jia likes this.
  4. Xian Jia

Xian Jia Fapstronaut

U will feel that u will have a lot of time compared to just staying in room. U will feel confident, sometimes depressed yes, so u still need to come to NoFap for help.
    Also, u will feel like u can talk better and have more topic in conversation. I normally PMO in two to three days last time, but again, I NEVER QUIT, NEVER SURRENDER.

5. Xian Jia

Xian Jia Fapstronaut

Let's do it and NoFap forever.

6. Lars_1998

Lars_1998 Fapstronaut

7. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Right! Don't listen to the guys who say you can P with no M. Even if it takes a few times. P always leads back to M. Once you have had a P addiction, M will always lead back to P at some point. Many, many guys on here confirm this.
    You can do it! Avoid the triggers.

Xian Jia likes this.
  8. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Hard mode is the best. Your dick will thank you.

Xian Jia likes this.
  9. Xian Jia

Xian Jia Fapstronaut

DerNeuMann likes this.
  10. Lars_1998

Lars_1998 Fapstronaut