1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Find Love

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by IGY, Feb 19, 2019.

1. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That is the title of a beautiful piece of music set to poignant lyrics that resonate with many lonely souls here.

And now I find myself alone.
    I watch the tide come in and the sun go down.
    I felt the sweetness of a women's love
    But I ain't got that no more.

In my time I‘ve done most thinks a man should do
    I had my share of luck – both good and bad.
    I felt the pain of losing a friend
    Now I ain't got one no more.
    I ain't got one more

I can't find love
    I can't find love
    There must be someone needs a man like me
    Still I can't find love.

I this time I've known sadness of defeat
    The anger of a man who is not yet complete
    I just need the softness of a women's touch
    But I can't find that now more
    I can't find it now more

I can find it no more
    I can't find love
    I can't find love
    There must be someone needs a man like me
    Still I can't find love

And now I am laying here
    I watch the stars come out and the moon looked down
    I need the sweetness of a women's love

2. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

You are doing NoFap for a reason, man. You will struggle with loneliness whether you're PMO'ing or not. But believe me, staying NoFap already puts you above the rest. Lift your head up, keep fighting and continue striving for your best self. Because when you're being the best possible version of yourself, people will be naturally attracted to you without you even trying. I've experienced it. I believe in you.

3. MonkeyDo

MonkeyDo Fapstronaut

I once thought that I couldn't find love. But then I realized that there wasn't love in my life because I couldn't give love. And because I couldn't give love, I couldn't accept that anyone could love me.

And so slowly I tried to give love to people. Man or woman, young or old, I would actively try to feel love for people and show it in my actions. It was difficult at first, but slowly, I found that I did have some capability to give love to others. And while this happened I also found I was more able to accept love from others into my life. It only felt right that since I loved others, that others might possibly love me back.

And to this day I am still working on cultivating love within myself to give to others, because it feels good to do it and because sometimes it causes others to love you back. Sometimes you give love and it isn't returned, but this is OK, because you don't give love only to receive it. You give love because it is good to give, and it's a pleasant surprise if someone happens to give some back to you.

I suppose the secret to finding love is to create it in your life, first by giving love to others. Just my two cents.

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot. :)

5. For some reason it reminded me of this.

MonkeyDo likes this.
  6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Your two cents are worth a great deal more - thank you for your comments.

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Whatever the reason is lost on me. Lyrics about niggas, homies, bitches, hoes and using foul language. None of the tender sentiments in the original song I posted. No musical skill in evidence compared to the emotive guitar solos on the first song. And the title I Got Love, the opposite of Can't Find Love. Your ear for comparative music must be messed up! o_O

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. love finds you, not the other way around