1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can stress trigger more wet dreams?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FormerFapaholic, Jul 16, 2019.

1. FormerFapaholic

FormerFapaholic Fapstronaut

Hey guys/gals,

I have recently been under a lot of stress due to experiencing bullying and unfair treatment by two co-workers who have ganged up on me last week. Who overrode and undermined the team leader in charge at that time. With them unwilling and reluctant to support me when I needed it. Two of them micromanaged me and publicly criticised me over the littlest things in front of customers as well. Things were more stressful than it needed to be.

Enough was enough, and I had a little vent to the team leader off the shop floor. No action was taken, and one of them co-workers complained I treated her 'like shit' to another leader. But also asked me on why I needed to vent that had nothing to do with her. As that was in earshot of me off the shopfloor, I walked into the room and I felt that we both needed to air our grievances. But that led out to a full blown argument. Tempers flared between me and my co-worker in front of another team leader, who (god bless him) tried to defuse the situation. But the bullying subsequently stopped, as the other co-worker involved had backed off after I stood up to the leader of the bullying pair.

In the aftermath of this, I've documented it down and passed it onto my store manager (SM) for this to be dealt and (hopefully) resolved. I spoke to her about it and had a little breakdown over what happened - as this gave me flashbacks from being bullied at school, as silly as that may sound. I admitted to losing my rag (which is not my finest hour), and made it clear that I will not accept being bullied and being given this sort of treatment in the workplace. I was also informed they got customer complaints from their attitudes and treatments towards me.

The SM has spoken to her and devised an action plan. That these colleagues will not direct me in any shape, manner or form, and has also established that their behaviour is unacceptable. Other co-workers (and management) have spoken up since I've stood up for myself (and to them) over the matters. Apparently, she felt 'scared' and was in 'tears' when she was spoken to my my manager. Also, the manager also told to come to her if either of us have issues with each other for future references.

Due to my experiences from school, and how the bullying didn't stop, and matters weren't resolved from reporting them to teachers - and also standing up to them. Now, I have doubts on whether this will be a case of history repeating itself in the workplace.

But I'm letting the dust settle, knuckle down and get on with my work. I'm not interested in what them co-workers concerned do or have to say about the incident, and will not engage in any correspondence to the incident.

After the bullying incident at work. The days I have been in work, I have experienced wet dreams on the two days I have been in working. The first one I had of the two made me think because it actually hasn't happened for a while. But when I had another one last night and felt that the frequency of wet dreams is too high. Now, this has got me asking. Can stress trigger wet dreams?

2. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Yes stress can trigger a wet dream because it affects your hormone levels, there is a relationship with fluctuations with testosterone and wet dreams. Stress can bring your testosterone level down then a possibility that during your sleep they increase again since body is in repair mode. During that spike in testosterone your brain and nervous system is affected making you have a wet dream. It could be semen or pro-static fluid that seep out. You can tell which is which by the smell ( if smells sweat then there is more semen in it ) also the level of wetness ( sticky and slippery) and the amount that seep through ( through underwear, through the shorts, onto the bed sheets all covered in semen- a huge mess). Usually, if it feels like sweat in your underwear and no where else and dries up fast then its usually pro-static fluid ejaculated during the wet dream. But it could of been coincidence cuz your not wanking. Remember there are two ways that a guy can have wet dreams either ejaculated semen having old sperm in it or just pro-static fluid.