1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I purchase a women tee? (I`m neither crossdresser or trans!)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Well, I would like to experiment with different sort of outfits, like texture, feel, material e.t.c..

I had been wearing formals for very long period of time, so made some changes regard my outfit and outlook.. From now on I`m gonna wear full sleeve t shirts with either henley or polo neck (for 6 months or long).

But here`s a thing, I`m not really stereotyping crossdressers or trans, also I`m not into that kind of zone 'Wearing girls` undergarments and so on'..

I`m also not wanna blindly follow the rules and perspectives thrown by society.

I`ve come accross this t-shirt (In my point of view, it`s not looking feminine, weird or awkward)..

but I like the sharp and long collars, so I would like to give a try for women clothing first time!..

So here are my questions?..

Does it weird to try women clothing once in a while?
    Is it noticable when wearing this kind of tees??

2. MrBrive

MrBrive Fapstronaut

If it looks good, why not? Just be yourself, you don't need permission from other to buy clothes you like. Go for it man!