1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

can I just stay away from PM during my reboot ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Dowell, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Dowell

Dowell Fapstronaut

Hello just wondering if I’m able to still O during my Reboot? I’m trying to break this addiction I have and haven’t PM for like 3 weeks but I am married and wondered if I still have sex with my wife will that mess up my reboot ?

guessthename likes this.
  2. Hell no, for me sex is not bad for the reboot but is beneficial since it wires you to real life action(sex). You should have fun with your wife as much as you can it is nothing but beneficial for the reboot.

guessthename likes this.
  3. Reborn_

Reborn_ Fapstronaut

In your situation, I would say sex is totally fine.

4. I don't think you need to abstain from sex with your wife, personally, but it can make it more difficult sometimes.

5. Dowell

Dowell Fapstronaut

Yeah cause we have had sex and it doesn’t seem to give me urges to PM. Thank you for the feed back

6. Honestly, I am very impressed with people who do this without any sexual outlet at all. I go a little crazy if I have to wait a week or more for sex with my spouse, and having sex at least once or twice a week is a HUGE help for me to stay away from PMO. Without that, I don't think I would be where I'm at right now.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Dowell

Dowell Fapstronaut

Yeah man I get what you mean it does help out a lot