1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

CAN I CREATE IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Zillion, Aug 6, 2018.

1. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Yeah, bloodhoundgang :cool:
    It's "the ballad of Chasey Lane". Can't recommend you to listen to it, it is explicit.

2. Target365

Target365 Fapstronaut

Don't create imaginary girlfriend brother. You need to face the present that you have created for yourself. That is the only way for every one of us to learn.

Hitto and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Matthew Cambridge

Matthew Cambridge Fapstronaut

I would say that you should try to get with people online that you have interests with, like video editing, and stick with it. I don't think that having an imaginary friend is going to help you nearly as much as real friends...or acquaintances.

- Matt

4. If you creat imaginary girl friend in mind, after 6 months you will get bipolar disored(mad). Prayer to God for your problems daily sometimes. God will give you happiness in your life.

5. The whole point of nofap is to escape this bullshit, sex-crazed fantasy land. Creating an imaginary girlfriend is just as dignified as fapping. The main goal of a lot of people here is to actually get a REAL girlfriend (not their only goal of course). Go out there man and find one, a beautiful one.

LEPAGE likes this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Do not. You will only enter in a strange comfort zone from which you might never return.

Deleted Account likes this.