1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can doing nofap improve level of testosterone?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by New Challenger, Jan 18, 2018.

1. New Challenger

New Challenger Fapstronaut

Everyday in the morning after exercising (running) for 45 minutes, I always have to face a fact that my testosterone level is awkwardly low because my sweat had no smell at all and same did my armpits (they did when I was in my twenties, the smell can be very strong back then)! It doesnt look good, I am worried and just wanted to know that if doing nofap in a long term basis can potentially increase my testosterone level? Share your experience please fellas, especially those who have the same problem as I do, thanks!

2. Never heard of this armpit smell method of determining your testosterone level!

Have you ever had your testosterone levels checked by a doctor type person?

I don't know much about this topic but I remember at least one guy reporting improved testosterone levels from NoFap, tests and all. Perhaps the "search forum" function will help.

Gotham Outlaw and New Challenger like this.
  3. New Challenger

Thanks for the reply buddy. I have done some research online and according to the sites I have visited the smell of our sweat can somehow indicate our testosterone level, if the sweat smells like nothing then its very likely that our testosterone level is in a low level and vise versa. My sweat unfortunately doesnt smell at all, just like clean water, which is why I am worried and I might going to see GP for a check.

4. Yeah if you get a test let us know. I heard that working out your muscles can increase testosterone.

New Challenger likes this.
  5. Ehhh I dunno bout that. If I shower then work out even if I'm sweating I don't smell.
    If I don't shower first I smell.
    I think it's just a hygiene thing.

You're one clean mother fucker ;)

New Challenger and Gmork like this.
  6. New Challenger

Ok here is the update, I have told the doctor my concern, he denied my request, he told me there is no direct link between the two :)

Deleted Account likes this.