1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone identify to me in details what sexual transmutation is?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by IMI the fighter, Jan 3, 2019.

1. IMI the fighter

IMI the fighter Fapstronaut

I always hear about sexual transmutation but what is it? how to practice it?

2. my knowledge is limited with it but i believe it is taking the sexual energy that builds from a reboot and using it in a different way. For example you will have lots of testosterone building up, so taking that pent up desire and energy and using it for something like working out would be an example, its basically using your energy for productive things.

Goo, Drax07 and IMI the fighter like this.
  3. "Sexual energy transmutation" is a fancy way of saying that nofap gives you energy to do more stuff. Kinda the same way as RedBull energy drink gives you energy. But it's up to you whether you do something productive with it or not.

Drax07 and IMI the fighter like this.
  4. IMI the fighter

IMI the fighter Fapstronaut

I think that using the sexual energy is the most significant way of keeping yourself on track, in other way, if we don't use this extra energy, we most likely will relapse cuz this energy shoud be consumed.

5. Clarke

Clarke Fapstronaut

It's a placebo. If you spend hours jerking off every week, it's essentially a part time job worth of time that you can apply to being productive. Essentially, keep your hands busy so you don't have time to touch your penis.

6. Haggiszen

Haggiszen Fapstronaut

Hi, the ancients from many wisdom traditions (Tao, Buddhism, Hinduism etc) develop practices using meditation and breathwork to breath into the root chakra (crotch/testes) and release the built up sexual energy inwards - you can use that to make your dreams come true, and transform your life, as well as giving your partner the best orgasm of their lives (and yours - though internally).

Jerry4NF likes this.
  7. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

Simply being productive instead of dissipating your energies with PMO - Freud called it sublimation.

IMI the fighter likes this.