1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Brothels

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 14, 2019.

1. What’s your thoughts on brothels, stripclubs and whatnot ?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

3. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Brothels, no. Stripclubs, they helped me detect my insecurity, my fear of approach and my ability to be a decent speaker with hot women.
    I am insecure and I have fear of approach, so I tend to stay away from the "danger". Also, I thought that if I ever tried to approach a woman, especially a hot one, I would forget how to speak and end up embarrassed. In the strip clubs, a hot woman targets you, locks on you and fires. This is when I felt like I was thrown in a cage with a bear, a lion and a crocodile. She starts talking to you and gradually, your speech comes back on line. After a while, you just realise that you are talking to a hot woman like a boss. When you feel that you've mastered on it, she starts her money pump and waits for you to open your money valve. If you do, the thing escalates. If not, she will leave and you will change to MGTOW mode... :D

4. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

Both objectify women and lead to fantasy that can be triggers

drac16 likes this.
  5. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut