1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Broke up with my girlfriend. Motivation is needed!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Supination, Sep 9, 2018.

1. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Glad you liked the video :)

My definition of getting over someone is when I can see myself dating another girl. Let's see:
    - Ex-girlfriend: we were together for exactly 1 year and 1 week. I accepted it was over on Day 1. It took me about 1 year to get over her.
    - Ex-partner: together for about 5 months. It took me about 2 months to get over her. During this time, I went on short overseas trips to rock climb and scuba dive.

2. Supination

Supination Fapstronaut

haha, damn that's a lot of time ;\

Do you guys think i should delete her from social media sites?(facebook\instagram)
    right now all im trying to do is no contacting her at all. she uploaded a few posts after we broke up and i didn't 'Like' them.
    yesterday i changed my profile picture on facebook and she did like it.
    Should i like her photos back? what does it say about me if i unlike\like her photos?

3. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Utimately, it's your call to like or unlike her photo, or unfriend her from social media platforms.

Personally I think its a good idea to stay off social media unless really necessary. Seeing pictures of my ex made me feel so many emotions (unpleasant and pleasant), and did not help me to heal. On that note, I did unfriend my exes from social media as it hurt just to see notifications/pictures of them.

4. Supination

Supination Fapstronaut

Even if your breakup was calm? we decided to stay "friends" But to be honest it's not gonna happen because i don't want to.
    I just feel like i'm playing games with her. Social media is so crap, She probably knows that i don't like her pics, but she still 'likes' mine. I want her to think i don't give a F about her,But i also don't want her to think i'm a baby playing games.

torrace likes this.
  5. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo! That is the worse kind of advice! No one should ever do this. Any woman with any sense wouldn't date a guy who's just broken up with this girlfriend. Doing this is so unfair on the woman. How would you like if a woman dated you just so she could get over her ex? You're basically using someone if you do this, you should only date someone if you like them.

There are better ways to get over an ex. When I broke up I worked a lot, listen to music or podcast all day and started a university course.

torrace likes this.
  6. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

live is shit many time do anything that give a little bit feeling of peace of mind

7. Go to 2knowmyself website and go to books section there you will find one book that book name is "how to get over anyone in few days" iam telling you 100% you will get over that girl not 97 or 98 or 99 it's 100% guarantee.

8. Peiskos

Peiskos Fapstronaut

I’d honestly love to give you motivational advice but I’ve only ever had one girlfriend which I’m presently with, I’ve never had to experience a break up. I would echo what others here say and just try to be positive, relationship breakups are a normal thing in life that billions of people experience. Time will heal.

9. MrUndo

MrUndo Fapstronaut

She wasn’t the one. It sucks man but you deserve better than someone who doesn’t want you. Try not to think of the good ol’ times. Keep your mind occupied to pass the time. Drink some. Sweat it out in the gym. Eat it out. Watch movies. Find some friends who can keep you company. It sucks but it’s all for the better. Try to be realistic and don’t talk about it until you actually feel strong enough. It sucks but you will get through it.

If you are brave enough to go that long without P then my man you are someone who can do anything you can set your mind to. That’s a great quality in a guy.