British 26 year old male looking for accountability partner...

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by joshbick, Feb 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. joshbick

joshbick New Fapstronaut

Hi, hope all's well..

Looking for an accountability parter here in the UK. I'm heterosexual male. I work freelance in the arts. I'm a runner. I go to the gym. I meditate twice daily. I live in London. I'm a disciplined guy, but when it comes to P M O, it's a different ball game.

I became aware of NoFap earlier last year and I've had a number of streaks, but none lasting more than 40 days. I had a thirty day streak last month and I had never felt better. I'd like that feeling to last.

I'm on day five as I type this of no PMO. My head's already began to clear again.

I've been addicted to P since I was thirteen. I was exposed to tame explicit images at seven and it's been a rough road since with my consumption ranging from tame, to hardcore videos and photos.

It would be good to link up with a like minded guy to chat to throughout the weeks, talk things through, talk about past experiences, get a better grasp on what this addiction is, where it stems from and ultimately make a stronger foundation for success in achieving our goals with this.

Hit me up.

Thanks

Dev47b likes this.
  2. Éireslad

Éireslad Fapstronaut

Hello I would be glad to help be your AP if your interested.

3. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

Hi there i'll be you AP if you want to

4. SteveUk

SteveUk Fapstronaut

Hi I’ll help you if you help me :)

5. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

6. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

Feel free to add me up on whatsapp 07909446101