1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Books to read, Youtube links or Articles. Please help a new no fapper out

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Plaximos, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Plaximos

Plaximos Fapstronaut

Hey NoFap if you have anything positive to post that would greatly help in self improvement whether it's related to talking to women or fitness or learning something new or whatever. Please feel free to post that so I myself can learn and become a better human being. Thank you!

2. Haddock0

Haddock0 Fapstronaut

I have two book recommendations. The first is a book titled "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck" by Mark Manson which is a genuinely thought provoking read on the values of the reader and about life and death; and the second book is "Around the World In Eighty Days" by Jules Verne, which, despite not being all that relevant in the more common sense of self improvement, is still a wonderfully underrated tale that should increase your knowledge and widen your perspective of the world.

Reading, especially of old literature, will greatly change the way in which you perceive the world. There is just something about reading from a book that is lacking in all the online media you could consume.

Edit: One other book I recommend getting is The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding, by Arnold Schwarzenegger. Really helpful in the realm of fitness.

3. Plaximos

Plaximos Fapstronaut

Thanks Haddock, Much love. -Plaximos

4. Reborn_

Reborn_ Fapstronaut

My all time favorite book is "The Alchemist." I would recommend it to anyone.