1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Body re-absorbing unreleased semen...

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by SRG444, Jan 4, 2019.

1. SRG444

SRG444 Fapstronaut

I’ve heard this happens when you go weeks without ejaculating, that your body absorbs the semen and gives you nutrients. Two questions: Is the cycle for this similar for everyone (~2 weeks) and will you gain testosterone once that cycle happens? What physically does it mean for you when your body absorbs unused semen?

Exadict likes this.
  2. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

DUring my first period of reboot, after 2 months, i had a nightly emission, then when i purified my mind they stopped, from my experience your strength, both mental and physical and spiritual goes up.

3. Limitbreaker

Limitbreaker Fapstronaut

Im not one of those kinds, who go months without busting a nut. What i can tell you is, that im doing "reloading". So i do a fapstop for 2 or 3 days till my energies have been built up again. You will gain testosterone over a period of 2 weeks, then it will declines, a perfect moment to masturbate is after 2 weeks. Then it will naturally increase testosterone. It needs to be said, that younger man have a lot more testosterone and sexual energy so masturbation is iny my opinion fine