1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Body, mind and speech

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. As a meditator myself I find that those who are interested in developing the skill of mindfulness within meditation as well as when outside of meditation is to be mindful in body mind and speech.

As far as NoFap is concerned, during the reboot period to maintain mindfulness as well as not only avoid masturbation by the body but also avoid thinking about sex (mind) as well as not talk about sex (even talking about it in an educational manner).

I find this will lead to a more successful reboot.

2. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

meditation is great thing

3. Can you share any tips for meditation and/or mindfulness? Especially the feeling in the body of letting go, tips on that and letting go of control, of the breath, thoughts, feelings and maybe tips on rest and sleep?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2018
  4. Given that you have exceeded 200 days I dont feel like I am in any position to give any advice to you. There are some good resources from meditation master Thich Nhat Hanh. Just type his name on Google and meditation and it will give you lots of resources on Mindfulness.

im_broken likes this.
  5. Thanks

6. ctr

ctr Fapstronaut

"Mens sana in corpore sano". Healthy mind in a healthy body - Juvenal