1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue balls or Death Grip

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Zer0123, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Zer0123

Zer0123 New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I have been doing nofap for almost 60 days already but im still feeling pain on my testicles and groin after having uti last May. I had a urinary test last two days and nothing was seen in urine and blood except for a little bit low on salt and potassium. Gym(only once) and Stationary bike for 10 minutes might have caused a problem for this and probably fantasizing which leads to edging might have a factor too. I also have been fapping with no lotion(death grip) for 6 years and im almost 17.I sometimes get nausea and frequent urination so i’m not sure what can be the cause of this. My uncle said I might just be inactive for a lot of months and thats why its hurting(ps he had surgery before). Is it blue balls or just too much hard fapping? How should I relieve this problem?(also I find it weird that when im aroused the pain gets lessened)(last 2 months doctor said I have a tiny cyst that I shouldn’t be worried about)

2. It can be both psychicaly and psychologically induced. You need to go to an urologist as soon as possible to check out your health. If no problem is found then you should consider neurological and psychological factors. Please, don't underestimate that!

3. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

If it’s your testicles it’s probably blue balls. Ice them. Stop fapping dry. It’s the worst thing to do to your dick and causes severe death grip. If you have stopped fapping already for 60 days that’s good. If your skin on your dick is dry or calloused try some Shea butter lotion on it just be sure not to whack off while using it. Your death grip may take 3-6 months to heal.