1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bloody 90th day

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by fapstraunaut90, Nov 22, 2017.

Are you in this for AS LONG AS IT TAKES ?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. fapstraunaut90

fapstraunaut90 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

Reached my initial goal of 90 days Hard Mode. This took more than 90 days though and a couple of smaller streaks, binge MO after every streak, mood swings, depression, anxiety (which is still there..i guess some of it should be there),restlessness, physical pain, flatlines, unimaginable powerful urges, guilt, pity and feeling like a looser who has no control over his mind.
    But just like everyone who has completed their target on this forum, I did one thing which I believe made the difference for me. When I started this journey a couple of months back, I decided that I want change in my life and I need to change for it. This change has to come in many areas and PMO addiction was one big area for me. So i started with my PMO addiction first, and I in the first few streaks I realized that my addiction is way to big and strong than I had previously imagined. This shit was hard. So I made another decision that I am in this for the long haul. As long as it takes. This was a turning point in my ongoing recovery. And after this commitment I started my current streak and here I am today.
    What i want to tell you guys who have really helped in along the way is that to first make a firm commitment to this challenge or whatever no of days you want to start with. There are tons of great posts here which will help you in overcoming the urges but before all that, MAKE A DECISION THAT YOU ARE IN THIS FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES. Treat this as a game, you are a gladiator in the ring and each day you will have a new opponent(urges, pain etc) to beat the crap out of. Sometimes you win, sometimes you die but after each death you will resurrect again and start it again.
    Finally in the end I would like to say that its worth it. All the pain, urges and shit at the 90th day really feels worthy enough to go through. That feeling of having a control over your senses is what fuels me. Don't think that no PMO will alone solve all your problems, I feel that it gives you energy to solve other issues in your life which you otherwise did not want to because you felt numb all the time. I am still in recovering from my addiction. Somewhat better but still have a long way to go.
    A sincere thank you to all the members of this community. Each and everyone of us can do it. All the best everyone.

2. Congratulations for your achievement!!
    You still have to spill blood, sweat & tears...
    Good luck & grow strong!!

3. fapstraunaut90

Thanks buddy

4. kp3ad

kp3ad Fapstronaut

Well done Mate and Congratulations! It really is worth it

5. fapstraunaut90

Congratulations to you too mate..touching 90 in a few hours. Keep it up

kp3ad and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Congrats man, that is huge. I am so happy for you

7. fapstraunaut90

Thanks man...all the best to you too.

8. ControlV

ControlV Fapstronaut

congrats man.. I'm on day 23 and the urges are getting stronger, last time on day 47 , I relapsed and went on a binge.
    Hoping to go 100 days hardmode. Did u even ejaculate or have a wet dream in 90 days? If yes, how often?

Thanks

David stone and fapstraunaut90 like this.
  9. Congrats on your 90 days streak!! Thanks for sharing !! Keep going & keep inspiring!!

10. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

Nice, just don't ease up too much, remember that the addiction is right there next to you and it strikes when you don't expect it to strike.

fapstraunaut90 likes this.
  11. fapstraunaut90

All the best for 100 days brother..you'll do it. I did have a wet dream only once though.

ControlV likes this.
  12. fapstraunaut90

congrats brother

13. fapstraunaut90

Yeah...that's what my next task is. Tbh I did feel the addiction strikes part today. Gonna work on that.
    Congrats to you for going 266. I hope i reach that number. All the best brother.

14. Phils_gunna_win

Phils_gunna_win Fapstronaut

Well done. 90 days is a huge achievement your winning this war!! I'm on 20 days longest iv ever been in my life.

15. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

AAYYYEEE!! Great job man!!!!!!!

16. fapstraunaut90

Thank you. Believe me you'll get here and even further too. One day at a time brother. All the very best

17. fapstraunaut90

Thanks brother..hope to see your streak crossing 90 as well. All the best

18. fapstraunaut90

Thanks man

19. Manhunt9

Manhunt9 Fapstronaut

Congrats bro, hopefully that will be me some day