1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blood in semen (semen kinda orange?)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by K-Dot, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

The other day a fellow made a thread about yellow sperm. I never knew sperm came in different shades.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It depends on your mood apparently.

salvacion_a_888 and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  3. K-Dot

K-Dot Fapstronaut

I watched a video of urologist talking about blood in semen it's reffered as hematospermia. He says that in most of the cases it's not anything problematic. He says if it's not infection, std or something it's probably from cappilary break near prostate. Today i fapped again (just to sensation) and ejaculated less semen due to orgasms i had yesterday. The blood was still there, but not as much as yesterday. I'll see in a few days will it disappear. But I still have PIED problems, even after 193 days of reboot and I'm concerned that if i fap to see if i have any blood in semen will affect my reboot, I told my girlfriend yesterday about my PIED and that I'm working on fixing it, so it's double stress

4. Fenston999

Fenston999 Fapstronaut

If it doesn't fall off just continue with the reboot. Seriously though maybe see a doctor if you think it's bad.

5. I've had blood in my ejaculate. It's pretty disturbing when it happens, I can tell you that. Mine's never been orange, it's been like two distinct fluids: there's cum and there's blood. I read up on it, and yeah, it can just be 'cause you haven't ejaculated in a while and you tear a blood vessel. If it happens consistently it's something you should see a doctor about. If not, I didn't get the sense it's a huge deal. That being said, again, my cum wasn't orange: I ejaculated white cum and red blood.

6. K-Dot

K-Dot Fapstronaut

I had the same case yesterday. It was white with some pale red parts. I think te first day it was kinda orange, because blood mixed with cum so much during the period of abstinence.

salvacion_a_888 likes this.
  7. This is all a really gross discussion, but glad that we have a place to talk about it! Because it is kind of scary

8. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

9. It is. It's super disgusting. But you're right, there needs to be a place where we can talk about it. Thank God for NoFap!

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This is a horror story in real time.

11. K-Dot

K-Dot Fapstronaut

Update

I ejaculated with my girl today and there was no blood in semen, it was normal.

12. Here's an update on my problem, which I also posted in a thread I started a while back:
    So I saw the urologist today to discuss this problem, which has continued. He said that it is likely that my seminal vesicle is inflamed from like a bacterial infection or something, and the stones are like little blood clots or something. So he prescribed me an antibiotic and we'll see if that helps.

He also had to touch my prostate gland :eek:, so that was a first for me

So I guess I'll have to fap in order to see how the antibiotic is working :D:p

13. Wildwidler'swallet

Wildwidler'swallet Fapstronaut

Good luck mate, goodness gracious. Thanks K you for the entertainment though, if I'm gonna be honest...

K-Dot likes this.
  14. Agent Sweet

Agent Sweet Fapstronaut

My suggestion to you is never fap again to test. When we are on nofap during a long streak we think that we have it all under control and we take things very easy and sometimes go beyond our previously set limit. When our mind starts to fill with desires for opposite sex O happens and sometimes with added colors orange, brown and so on. Since we got back into our previous routine. Our mind makes us believe some thing is wrong and lets try again. We know that everything is fine but we go with our mind, then after several attempts the fluid appears to be clear. So the point is why waste unnecessarily.

15. Senior Tall Guy

Senior Tall Guy Fapstronaut

Google Hematospermia— this is a known medical term for blood in semen. Not always a serious symptom. You should visit a urologist to rule out anything serious.