Blockages, tensions around face area.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by IndigoRazor, Jun 2, 2019.

1. IndigoRazor

IndigoRazor Fapstronaut

Hi

Since I'm on the nofap no PMO yourney I've become very aware of my body. For some time now I feel this tension/blockage going from the top of my eyebrow through my face neck, all the way down to my left foot. Sometimes when I really relax or go through some emotional pain I feel a certain feeling of letting go. Like it washes away from my body and bit by bit this tension/blockage gets less

Can anybody relate to this?

2. happy camper

happy camper Fapstronaut

Hey man,

Upon regaining some sensitivity to my body, I too became aware of sort of ‘energy blocks’ in my right temple and over my ear.

I have felt release of energy before, like surges through the body that have opened up chakras that were blocked. I feel that the blockage has returned but if I can work through those issues I can experience the unblocking of that free flowing energy once more. It was like I was connected to myself again.

Just keep doing what you doing naturally and be rebalanced once again. The body and mind are always trying to reach equilibrium. It’s a natural state of being.