1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Big List of Methods/Exercice to improve Sex Life with your partner - Add Your Ideas/Tricks

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Leonidas_de_Sparte, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Leonidas_de_Sparte

Leonidas_de_Sparte Fapstronaut

Hi,

I am starting a new list ot find all the tools to fight the bad side of P related to Sexual Performance, how to feel something, how to forget about P-dreams, how to listen to the body, how to feel more and get the sensibility of pleasure back!

At the beginning of recovery, we know it is hard to have "natural" type of erection. I mean erection not from the brain-P-fantasy i.e. not P-induced-dream-erection.
    I will try to explain this just by telling my part of the story and the first phases.
    So around 5 or 6 years ago, I was really bad, then I started to recover using RSD, PUA methods and learning seduction. I started to have more and more real sex.
    So first I realized the girls I approached had faces/body very similar to the P-stars/movies girls I used to watch a lot. Girls did not know this, but I realized that during real sex I would only reproduce mentally the pictures and scenes from movies, so I did not had physical pleasure at all, most of the pleasure was still driven by the MIND. Of course I rarely said that to girls and I would not recommend it at the beginning because it hurts their Ego. Of course, if you masturbated a lot like me,it is super hard to get an orgasm without the mind trick, without forcing it, without thinking about a P-story, without thinking it is someonelse. Super hard to receive a B-Job by a girl and to feel something... It was scary! but it was the truth so I supposed I am not the only one. In reality pleasure is so constrained in the mind that if I listen to the feelings of a girl doing a B-Job on me : I don't feel anything, any pleasure, nothing, but if I stop and start to think about I am the 3rd person, I am just watching, basically I tell my mind to be the 3rd person just by looking at her from an exterior point of view, and if I tell myself she acts like in this movie, like this other famous star... and so on ... THEN I get the spike of pleasure ... this is how bad it can get with the mind... So we better re-educate it to the physical sensation :)

Then I found out what is real sex with a girl from south america who dated a P-Addict before me and she understood it immediatly that she knows what I am doing with the mind. So she started on a process with me to reeducate the brain. All studies, PhDs, Doctors say that, P-induced Sexual problems are a MIND problem most of the time, not a Physical problem( Yes I know there are exceptions). So the process was to LISTEN TO THE BODY before Listening to the MIND.
    First idea : Cardio sports + Gym before Sex
    . If you run hard 1 hour and then do some gym and then have sex, you will feel your body a lot, much more pleasure.
    If you do a lot of massage, preliminaries and so on before sex, you force your mind to listen to the body sensations first.
    Overall idea: get the sensibility of pleasure back!

Big List :

- Long Term Abstinence : you don't touch it for 6 months then of course more sensibility ... but brain might not be re-educated.
    - Massage your partner for a long time and get massaged
    - Hardcore workout and Cardio sports : rise of sensations before sex
    - Meditation helps you get in the present moment and help you feel the body - Vipassana meditation.
    - Goal and Exercice with partner to increase physical pleasure : play with body and creams without touching your sex during a long time 45min before sex.
    - Cold shower before same reason as sport.
    - Sleep
    - Hugs
    - Talk as much as you can to get outside your brain
    - Talk about what you see
    - Turn on the light
    - Let her decide the place and get control

Please add your ideas to the list and successful technics :):) Thanks!

R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.