1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Big changes to go with the hard reboot

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by martyg, Jan 18, 2017.

1. martyg

martyg Fapstronaut

Hey all I'm on day 5 of my reboot and I'm starting to make some big changes in every aspect of my life. The way I have been thinking this time around is quoting PMO is improving my mental health for me it was a shame cycle and it would reflect in every aspect of my life:

. Distant from my partner and my son
    . Lazy
    . Bad eating habits
    . Distance from family and friends
    . Blaming all my problems on everyone

my new goal I have just begun is to eat right, exercise more and rebuild passion with my fiancé enjoy my son growing up. And stay positive. This is going to be a hard quite I have been PMO since I was 12 I'm 28 how its gone a long time with out being addressed. So now I'm helping my mental reboot with a physical one.

To anyone who's starting out this is achievable iv failed numerous times but I never had the support from a place like this if you made it this far then take the opportunity with both hands and be the person you want to be. Have a good old rant don't let things get toxic your better then that!