Best Thing You've Done For Yourself This Week

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SanctionedWednesdayExuberance, Dec 7, 2018 at 10:35 PM.

1. SanctionedWednesdayExuberance

SanctionedWednesdayExuberance New Fapstronaut

Let's all take a moment to share what we've done to improve ourselves this week.

Personally, I've dedicated myself to solving a programming puzzle each night when I got home from work, and I pushed myself outside my comfort zone at work by initiating an important conversation on behalf of my team with someone that I usually wait for or defer to someone else to talk to.

Unfortunately I've let my nutrition slide a little and had way too much candy and ice cream, so that's what I'll be working on next week :)

Hros and A41:14A like this.
  2. ras-tanura

ras-tanura Fapstronaut

I've turned off my phone before sleeping till after breakfast + I set up a hard daily limit on social media

A41:14A likes this.
  3. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Worked my arse off and turned over $16 grand.. (happy AF!) :)

GSW9 and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I took no days off this week from running.

5. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Decided to take a month off from my self-determined responsibilities. In other words, all of the things I dont really HAVE to do, but choose to do because they bring me closer to my goals (i.e. making YouTube videos, updating social media stuff related to books/writing, working on my novel, having set reading goals). I can still do all of this stuff if I feel like it this month, but I dont have any set goals in mind. I'm just chillin this December :)

6. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Decided to stop another not-very-good habit of mine. Going pretty well so far.

7. logical_chaos

logical_chaos Fapstronaut

My sisters boyfriend took me and her snowmobiling today. I didn't want to go (depression), but I forced myself to. What an adrenaline rush! I feel so good now.

Hros and A41:14A like this.