1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Thing You've Done For Yourself This Week

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SanctionedWednesdayExuberance, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Let's all take a moment to share what we've done to improve ourselves this week.

Personally, I've dedicated myself to solving a programming puzzle each night when I got home from work, and I pushed myself outside my comfort zone at work by initiating an important conversation on behalf of my team with someone that I usually wait for or defer to someone else to talk to.

Unfortunately I've let my nutrition slide a little and had way too much candy and ice cream, so that's what I'll be working on next week :)

Hros and A41:14A like this.
  2. ras-tanura

ras-tanura Fapstronaut

I've turned off my phone before sleeping till after breakfast + I set up a hard daily limit on social media

A41:14A likes this.
  3. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Worked my arse off and turned over $16 grand.. (happy AF!) :)

Deleted Account and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I took no days off this week from running.

5. Decided to take a month off from my self-determined responsibilities. In other words, all of the things I dont really HAVE to do, but choose to do because they bring me closer to my goals (i.e. making YouTube videos, updating social media stuff related to books/writing, working on my novel, having set reading goals). I can still do all of this stuff if I feel like it this month, but I dont have any set goals in mind. I'm just chillin this December :)

6. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Decided to stop another not-very-good habit of mine. Going pretty well so far.

7. My sisters boyfriend took me and her snowmobiling today. I didn't want to go (depression), but I forced myself to. What an adrenaline rush! I feel so good now.

Hros and A41:14A like this.