1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Mediation Music

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr_Annon, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Everyone do you know what the best Mediation Music I need new music ones with affirmation and without anyone know some of the best one ?

Arley likes this.
  2. Arley

Arley Fapstronaut

There's an app called "headspace" that a friend of mine likes a lot. Also people have uploaded John Kabat-Zinn's meditations to YouTube ... He's kind of the main "guru" of scientifically based meditation

Personally I don't often use guided meditations but a lot of people like to start with them.

3. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

What is affirmation?

Btw, this youtube channel is particularly good.

4. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

I ment Affirmations like this video I find them more useful and thanks for posting that channel.

5. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Thanks

6. cryptifly

cryptifly Fapstronaut

Check out Dan Gibson and his Solitudes collection which include Natural Meditation, Natural Stress Relief, Natural Stress Relief 2, Natural Concentration and Natural Relaxation. Every piece he composes is beautiful, peaceful and perfect background music for meditating. I own all his works and they're all wonderful. Here are two of my favorites:

7. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Thanks