1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Benefits after my first month of NO PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sanc-Hos, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Sanc-Hos

Sanc-Hos Fapstronaut

Excuse my English.

I'm in day 31 now. The happiest month of my last years (maybe in the last thirteen years).

I'd like to share the benefits I've experienced during this month in order to encourage every soldier that, like me, is battling against this horrible addiction.

1. Easier to wake up earlier. I've been trying to get up two hours earlier for three years, and I reached nothing. I think now I have more energy and I need less rest. My goal is to wake up 05:30 - 6:00am, not to work but to read, pray and meditate. My method? I'm programming my alarm two minute earlier every day. You know, baby steps. Try it, it's resulting for me.

2. Better concentration while studying. No interruptions from fantasies.

3. Less anger. I think that controlling PMO will result for everyone who reach it in self-control in every matter of life (exercise, food, emotions, business decisions). Not that if we leave PMO we would have guaranteed success, I mean, controlling PMO is a training field for self-control in other matters.

4. Alertness. Being aware about my weakness and infirmities and being committed to strength those matters of my life.

5. An amazing sensation of freedom every morning when I Wake up. This is the best part of my day.

6. Knowing that the day I'm living has an specific purpose and I'm sowing future success.

7. Better performance while training. I think I'm keeping more energy for useful matters.

8. Developing interest in others' success and wellness. It's a big thing to notice that being self-indulgent produces a selfish lifestyle. Everything revolves around I, me and myself. It's all about 'my pleasure', 'my time', 'what I like', 'how and when I like'. But now, I'm fighting against 'I, me and myself', that leads me to encourage others that are part of this community. I really want they can experience what I'm living. It's not all about me. The purpose of this freedom and benefits that come with it, is to serve others. I'd consider this the major benefit.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Very nice. Good To hear you had an amazing month. Keep it burnin man! It probably will get even better.

I will set my alarm 2 minutes earlier for tomorrow . Thanks for the Inspiration :D
    Have a nice weekend

I Free I and Sanc-Hos like this.
  3. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

Your post has given more motivation to continue this challenge.

I Free I and Sanc-Hos like this.
  4. Sanc-Hos

Sanc-Hos Fapstronaut

Thank you for reading man!
    Your comment encourage me.
    Do the alarm thing, it's funny but it works!

5. Sanc-Hos

Sanc-Hos Fapstronaut

Thank you for taking the time to read.
    I'm glad that the purpose of this post is accomplishing, encouraging others.
    Never give up man!

jack98ui likes this.
  6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Lovely . Keep it going my man... A Motivating Post you have .

~ Namaste ~

Sanc-Hos likes this.
  7. WillPower55

WillPower55 Fapstronaut

Well done brother.

Sanc-Hos likes this.
  8. Dragon Al

Dragon Al Fapstronaut

Thank you for your sharing.Kind man.☺☺☺

Sanc-Hos likes this.
  9. Sanc-Hos

Sanc-Hos Fapstronaut