1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Beginning my NoFap journey

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sonik, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Sonik

Sonik New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

My name is Dominik and I’m 19 years old and from Germany.

Im sick of being demotivated, having low energy and being lazy for such a long time.
    I feel depressed and like a scrub.
    I feel like I have no engine inside me anymore, everything just got boring and senseless to me. I wanna start a new life with this...

I used to fap for 4-5 times per day for solid 3 years now and I wanna stop right there. I can feel how it’s destroying me from inside but I’m also scared of doing the NoFap journey since I don’t know anything about it except some benefits i have seen on YouTube.

But I’m still confident enough to do it and finally achieve what I was dreaming of the last few years!

If somebody has some useful tips or groups for me, please let me know. Much appreciated!

Thanks for reading this :)

2. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut

welcome to the site Dominik . this is a great site bro, great community . i encourage you to start your own daily log in the under 20 section of the forums - where you could document and journal your journey to nofap.

i also encourage you to read through the success stories. and throughout your day, be mindful of your thoughts and see when the negative thoughts come up. just notice them for now, don't even necessarily try to change them. just watch and observe.