1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Been on a roll lately....

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Kingchef, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Kingchef

Kingchef Fapstronaut

I’ve been on quite a roll lately and forgot to even check back on the site that started it all. Any way 2 days ago I hit 60 days! I had no clue the 19th has come and gone already, but 60 days no PMO is pretty big accomplishment. One more month and I will hit the standard goal of 90 days. Some major improvements are happening. I’m more focused and I get more out of my workouts too. I had to cut myself from a couple more sites I felt were a negative impact on my recovery process. They weren’t bad , they were just a waste of time and a headache. Anyway this road has definitely been tough. The longer it goes the more difficult it gets. For me at this point in my recovery, if I even think of sex or just catch a nice breeze I’m getting a boner and they happen more frequently than ever so I really gotta be careful. I’ll do a thread of the benefits and also the new challenges I had to overcome. 60 days is a great stepping stone before hitting 90 and laying the foundation on something solid. Wherever you are in your recovery just remember to take it day to day and the rest will take care of itself

2. Wow very inspirinig! Keep it up!!