1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Beat the streak challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by JakeO5, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

2. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 106 of 275

day 150/150 :emoji_v::emoji_v::emoji_v: this challenge was an opportunity to become the best of myself. There were difficult moments of depression and loneliness but i tried to break them when they appeared. I rediscovered socialization and I saw there is nothing wrong in me but simply i have little practice in social relations. I tried to pick up all the chances to be with the others but without losing my personality. I reordered my dreams and projects in my life. I restarted to work out and i took part at a running race with my best friend. Just my best friend...I improved my relation with her, now she is just a friend for me and I see her essential in my life but only as a friend. Nothing to say, nofap is fundamental to live a life, to enjoy life, to fulfill life. I was a zombie before starting nofap, no i a am a man with difficulties in life and i want to face them. next step? I extend the challenge to 200 days and i want to continue improving life and relations and maybe find a girlfriend
    170 days to go, I know that our lives will be dramatically altered permanently by the time the challenge is over what does The Challenge of life ever end you have inspired me to go the distance we both take the long road to go to fix ourselves not the short Road. Are paths are slightly different but the ending will be equally beautiful in the eyes of God. I feel like we're both running a relay race I'm doing it with my wife we're doing it together, and I will be praying for you and hope that you will be granted your wishes has to be in a relationship and be as blessed as I am to have a fantastic woman. She supports and sustains me and makes me better each and every day of my life.

Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. ...

That's a quote directly from the Bible living the life that we're living in the period of abstinence that we are doing is cleansing are very soul God bless everyone who reads this and apply and use our motivations to help you on your quest to rid yourself of this evil.

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 107 of 275 towards 180, After being evaluated and talking to some people that have really valuable opinions and a lot of knowledge and thinks that I’m gonna have to go to the 275 day mark and honor our absence contract. I had a funny feeling that I’ve got this worse than I thought, I will be checking These post regularly morning, Afternoon, and evening, I will spend approximately 10 minutes each time so I can put my energy into other things God bless and Godspeed with her journey hard mode PMO all the way. I think it’s God‘s way of saying keep on challenging yourself and just let things fall in the place the longer I go the more that I’ll know

4. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 108 today will be great I love the idea that we're all helping each other I will post morning like now, afternoon, evening. I will then take all the energy throughout the day and put it into my life with my wife in my heart God is changing me By Design give me the courage and the ability to follow the perseverance that I built during this time there is no real ending number submit and surrender. Give me and my wife the strength and the courage to know when is the right time. Here's a new challenge for you if you'd like to try it I created it Godspeed

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?posts/1552549/

5. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 109 morning check God bless everyone the brain is amazing staying in the moment is awesome

6. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

Today has been a challenge. It is like my body knows in a few hours I will have tied my longest streak of 29 days but I will stay strong.

Here is a toast to fighting on and breaking a new milestone. Will post when the new milestone has been achieved.

7. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

8. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Longest streak : 45 days
    5/45

9. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

10. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

11. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

Day 10/25 and still going strong!

JakeO5 likes this.
  12. JakeO5

JakeO5 Fapstronaut

Day 1 /28 small steps

Cel mai drept ideal likes this.
  13. Cel mai drept ideal

JakeO5, you'll get there eventually, keep it up!
    Day 12/25

JakeO5 likes this.
  14. JakeO5

JakeO5 Fapstronaut

15. Cel mai drept ideal

Day 15/25... Haven't made it this long in quite some time!

16. Cel mai drept ideal

17. Cel mai drept ideal

I've relapsed on day 20... But still, 19 days is good for a start! I'm off for my new streak!

YooHoo likes this.
  18. Cel mai drept ideal

19. Cel mai drept ideal