Beat the streak challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by JakeO5, Apr 20, 2018.

1. almost day 4.
    33 days to go.

2. nfwarrior86

nfwarrior86 Fapstronaut

3. nfwarrior86

nfwarrior86 Fapstronaut

4. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. dejando-p

dejando-p Fapstronaut

6. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

My longest streak was 29 days. Currently on the second longest streak that I can remember in over a decade. 10 days. Need to get a new longest streak. Going for 30. And then a decade.

7. I'm in !
    My last streak was 16 days, i'm on day 14 !
    Wish you luck guys!

8. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

I’ll take part as well. My longest streak has been 14 days (14 day challenge anyone?) so I’m trying to one-up that. Let’s go! Day 2/14

9. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is day 100 for me hardmode pmo married 33 years limited touch light hugs light kisses no nudity going for 120 that's pretty easy 180 very possible 275 per our abstinence contract or maybe 365? Do you have the balls if there's anyone here that needs some help with this I would be glad to help you with whatever you need to get to help you get to the level where I'm at? Here's my WhatsApp there is a choice you have to make before I can help you though I don't do relapses and you have to be willing to do hardmode pmo and I'll help you?
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/0QligykLpA2FOBPYwWUW1e

10. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

day 101/275 I've created it last man standing forever page anybody wants to join I just some more motivational stuff. Hardmode pmo all the way my boner pointed the way to the coffee maker again this morning isn't that nice of it to do that job of the day complete

11. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 3/14 but that ain’t shit. Let’s keep it up

12. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial"
    James 1:12a (ESV)
    101 days

YooHoo likes this.
  13. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?posts/1542708/

join a new group of you have what it takes?

102 days I feel absolutely amazing sometimes I doubt myself sometimes I don't most of the time I feel superhuman I think this is what it's like to be normal I wonder how much further we're going to go well we have a 275 day abstinence contract so I guess it's safe to say that I still have 173 days which would be December 22nd but that can also be terminated by God or my wife at any time but not by me is this what they call endurance? Stamina? Delayed gratification? Will power? Determination? Self discipline? Perseverance? Selflessness? Patience? Determination? Strength? Self control? Empathy? Altruism? Continuous Improvement? Habit forming? Content? That's just the ones I could think up really quick what else could you do besides fap yourself?

14. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

15. Mightymouse25

Mightymouse25 Fapstronaut

Longest streak was 28 days. Just biffed it, so my challenge is to top 28 days.

Counter reset July 3 2018

16. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

I see that you’re a teenager and this is an awesome goal and I’m really happy for you I have been married and had an unlimited amount of sex for 33 years and my marriage is struggling because I have Used my wife until 110 days ago I didn’t realize how bad 103 so far Tough struggle to reboot your marriageWhat you’re doing is awesome I wish I had that mindset when I was younger God bless you. God uses she decides

leo da king likes this.
  17. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Back to square one

18. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 103 out of 275 hardmode pmo if you'd like to try a different challenge try this one I just opened it up so far I've got seven guys the more the merrier but you have to make some tough choices before you do come and take a look at it it's not going to be fly the friendly Skies though

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?posts/1545466/

19. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

happy 104th out of 275 that's 2496 hours hardmode pmo free out of 6600 more than a 1/3 close to halfway

20. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

105 out of 275 booyah