1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Congratulations for completing 60 days
    You are making great progress
    Hopefully this streak of yours should never end.... :)

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  2. Keep it up your are doing great...
    Did you download the app i recommended for insomnia...
    Also I have heard that insomnia is one of the withdrawal symptom of leaving PMO... So hang in there it will pass..
    It means you are fighting well

A47 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  3. thank you it means a lot. I don't wanna consider anything as me doing good until I am free and being the most productive - god mindful version of myself. Only then will I truly think I'm doing good; I see every attempt I have done as weak so I need to learn and be harsh on myself so I learn quickly Insha Allah. I completely forgot to download it because I had 2 good nights and I've just had a sleepless night and I was thinking how can I get to sleep :D, I'll do it now and let you know sunday morning if it works for definite.

I made a strong powerful dua after Fajr, I found myself pleading Allah for help, it was from my heart I could tell and I prayed for everyone on here and this ummah harder than I ever have before. I've not had an experience like that since a long time but I felt completely humble and sinful in front of my Lord knowing he is the only one who can forgive me for my past and help me as the Wali. I just really thought to myself, imagine on the day of judgement when our sins will be revealed. I will do anything and strive my hardest for Allah to hide my sins in front of everyone I love and to do that I need to be serious and recognise I need to try my hardest in achieving that. Allah's mercy prevails over his wrath. Subhanallah.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

5. Masha Allah brother. .
    Your approach towards god and religion is very nice...

Thanks for praying for all of us here..
    I will also pray for you...
    In sha Allah this will be your longest streak...

You need to have a strategy to overcome this Habit..
    1)First of all remember that there are only a bunch of people who engage in Pmo to the extend that they become addicted to it (36/100 not sure) so you need to realized that we are not normal people.. We are abnormal addicts ...
    Our addiction causes us to forget the commandment of allah & even though we love him we can't stop ourselves..
    This is a serious issue

2)you can take inspiration from this forum there are lot of people who have 100+ days... Just don't look at people who relapse.. Just look up to the successful and read their journals ... They are suffering the same way you might be suffering but they don't give in...this is what makes them different
    Have this peer pressure motivate you...

3)then i recommend you to read success stories , watch islamic lectures about PMO, and watch addiction related videos on YouTube everyday to keep you focused on your goal ...

4) addiction to pmo causes hypofrontality ie diminishes the capability of our frontal lobe of brain to make right decisions and reduces our willpower.. You can cure it by meditation and mindfulness exercise.. This will strengthen your willpower to fight urges

5) keep up 5 prayers daily..
    "recite what has been revealed to you of the book (quran) and pray regularly surely prayer restrains one from indecency and evil deed and the remembrance of your lord is greater "
    (quran)

All the best for your streak :)
    Win this time :)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. Determinant_20

Determinant_20 Fapstronaut

Day 6..last few days of being a worker
    waiiting eagerly for the promotion

7. awesome advice will make a copy of it in my phone :). I'm going to win for sure, it's a choice whether I pmo or not and I'm choosing never to again. I need to remember there is no respect in doing it either and there are respectful women like you.

8. day 4 - woke up late but I had WD and went to sleep too late. Tomorrow will be better for sleeping. Gonna revise all day and read quran later Insha Allah.

9. Ali1997

Ali1997 Fapstronaut

@MASTER MONK , happy to see my name in the list.just want to notice that i keep fighting and i m know on my 17th day .i became a lieutenant:):)

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  10. WeWillNeverFall

WeWillNeverFall Fapstronaut

@MASTER MONK my name if gone ? >W< day 19 or 18 here ~ forgot the count. My streak is 19 ~

11. A47

A47 Fapstronaut

Checking in at day 6. It was a long and depressive day and I just found out this is due to decreased dopamine levels and is part of the process of NoFap. But I know it will pass too and I am treading the right path.

J007B and MONSTER MONK like this.
  12. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

Checking-in on 24 days

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

14. J007B

J007B Fapstronaut

5th day passed feeling depression most of the time and overthinking! Urges are properly controllable. @MASTER MONK please update my rank

15. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    You can pull through it!

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  16. ssha6451

ssha6451 Fapstronaut

17. currently studying quran, watched football and tv show instead of studying. I'll work harder insha allah, no pmo issues.

18. Cantspeakenglish

Cantspeakenglish Fapstronaut

Hi @MASTER MONK , I want to join this army rank and I'm on day 22