1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

Coffee Candy likes this.
  2. William92

William92 New Fapstronaut

@MASTER MONK I would like to join. Relapsed today after a 8 day streak. Guess I'm a slave for now :/

Coffee Candy likes this.
  3. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

4. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Thats crazy dude, Ive been relapsing every night for the last 7 days and I had a melt down this morning. Maybe we battle soon when I get my shit together.

MONSTER MONK and Coffee Candy like this.
  5. JonShawn

JonShawn Fapstronaut

6. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

7. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

Thank you Sir :)

8. I'm interested but not quite get how to join!

9. Assad-The lionheart

Assad-The lionheart Fapstronaut

10. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

Day 22 Check-in!

Check-in counter: 8 - started on Day 15

Coffee Candy likes this.
  11. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

I... once again have failed. I think I'll start counting again after 2 weeks streak. I really, really ashamed of this...

X478d likes this.
  12. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

Hey my friend, go easy on yourself. Life can be very difficult. Some seasons have sunshine, other seasons have storms. We can build ourselves up like trees to enjoy the sun and stand strong in the storms. However, trees can't stand in some tornadoes. The earth is devastated by hurricanes. We don't blame the tree for falling in a storm. We look at the tree to determine how bad the storm was.

So, why should we blame ourselves when we are hit by our version of a tornado or a hurricane?

We are beautiful humans beings just as trees are beautiful in their own way. Why are we beautiful? Because we are life. We exist. We are surviving in the chaotic environment that has so much uncertainty. As limited human beings, with our flaws, we can't stand in all storms. There are things beyond us.

While we can't control the storms, we have some control over our interpretations of the storm. So, take the responsibility of picking yourself up and growing stronger because of the storm. The best thing you can do is to go easy on yourself. Don't kick yourself while you're down. Look for optimism, look for progress, look for that 1% of improvement.

Persistence, not perfection. Always try to stand back up.

We are here to help, my friend. Always.

X478d and MONSTER MONK like this.
  13. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

Day 6 check in. Good day. Many things are changing soon, and life is going to be stressful, so I'm going to be careful.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  14. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

15. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

16. X478d

X478d Fapstronaut

One of the most difficult ones

Pedro.Conquers and MadJackMcMad like this.