1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Alright. Another day is almost over and I see an army marching towards for me. The URGE army to be exact and I am one guy. They won't stay away, they will get back when I am down. Making me feel like I need them for an escape. The same battlefield, my bed, where this fight usually ends, ie. them winning. I m bound by the limitations or chains that are meant to stay down. They are holding me to don't fight anymore. My true self is locked in a cage and it hasn't seen the light of freedom for a very long time. These shackles are designed to make the urges befriend me. Theirgeneral (Maturation) acts like he is the only guy who can help me get out of all my insecurities. Making mecomfortable with a large Screen full of women showing their meat to keep me interested.
    Which leads to the lie that all of us are fighting for. It is almost time for the army to march to the battlefield again.The general is going to make me shake his hand. The screen is going to pop up in no time. I am going to give in. That's usual.

But today. I want to spit on the general's face and knock his teeth out. See when you cage a beast, or in our case a Spartan, the spartan gets angry. My life flashes of what I was supposed to be and my past self seeing me in shackles grinning and feeling sorrow at the same time saying, I thought you wanted to achieve greatness. I thought youwanted to be free.
    Which is enough to motivate me enough. The shackles need to go, the army I will fight to the death, the screen I will smash it with my will power. No longer I plan on keeping myself a slave. The beast wants out. And it's growling for a fight.
    It's one vs an army, but this time, thearmy will wish I still had my shackles on.

I am going to fight, I am going to win.And I won't fap till the day I die.

primordial-saiyan and Ali1997 like this.
  2. daily check in day 65
    I overcome a tough period and by now I'm also using flying morning starts to improve my productivity.. Seems all good by now.. But they won't trick me.. I know they'll come back.. But I'm ready for that moment

3. Naranja Mecánica

Naranja Mecánica Fapstronaut

4. Check in high urges definitely on the hard phase. Woke up early though.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  5. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

6. CBook

CBook Fapstronaut

1 great month today - promotion to captain! @MASTER MONK

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  7. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Just checking in. Today is Day 5

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  8. check in, in the hard phase.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  9. Day 82 done. Risky thoughts again

10. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

11. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

12. daily check in day 66
    another day has gone and despite the outer world that want me to fail I will not give up this time is my time.

MadJackMcMad likes this.
  13. n1trickpony

n1trickpony Fapstronaut

Checking in to promote myself as a worker, @MASTER MONK .
    Have a good day/night y'all!

Ali1997 and MONSTER MONK like this.
  14. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

15. really a stressful day urges tried to hit using a tough period of stress but I'm lucky to live where I live.. Here I am after a good walking relaxed, peace of mind, no worries, no urges just me and the sound of the nature WP_20190706_16_49_25_Rich.jpg

MONSTER MONK and MadJackMcMad like this.
  16. Day 38, reporting in sir!

17. check in, feeling good. Hard phase over back in control.

18. That's an amazing view man. Looks serene.

Ali1997, fg4795 and MONSTER MONK like this.