1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Be a T-shaped person

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 20, 2017.

1. A T shaped person has an extreme expertise in one field but also has a good amount of knowledge of other fields. A brilliant example of this is Elon Musk, the real life Tony Stark. One of the engineers at SpaceX admits that Elon will keep asking you questions untill he knows 90% of what you know.

We come across a huge amount of information everyday both useful and crappy, while we do get a glance of useful stuff, most of the times its the crappy, useless information is that gets stored in our memory.

I invite you to learn one new thing everyday. Here are some of the new stuff I noted in the few past days:

• UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CONFERENCE, (COP-23)- Bonn, Germany.
    •Placebo-"I shall please."
    • Nocebo-"I shall harm."
    •Manushi Chhillar- Miss world 2017, 17 years after priyanka Chopra in 2000
    •Cadherin-2: Potential factor in cancer metastasis (spreading)
    •Prosopagnosia- neurological disorder wherein one loses the ability to see faces.

Happy learning.

2. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Aka "Renaissance man", "cosmopolitan", "polymath". My issue has always been retention of the information. The learning part is easy.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. "You can easily retain something, if it builds excitement in your heart." That's what my biology teacher told me.

You can save those facts in your phone and review them anytime you can. They'll soon start registering to your longterm memory.