1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad genital smell

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by xjbert1423, Jan 1, 2016.

1. xjbert1423

xjbert1423 Fapstronaut

my dick/balls have a bad smell. My crotch area always smells. and even when i wash it good in the shower it still smells. Why is this happening and how can i stop it. HELP

2. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Just learn to live with it and adjust. Make sure to keep it dry with baby powder. Fortunately my genitals naturally have a scent of magnolia blossoms.

Deadlihood and Deleted Account like this.
  3. IGY

IGY Guest

This could be a yeast infection (intertrigo). Your doctor can give you something to neutralise the bacteria and you will be smelling sweet again. ;) Don't panic dude, just trust your doctor to make a simple diagnosis and prescribe the solution.

4. Kim hanson

Kim hanson Fapstronaut

That is jock itch, make sure you clean and change your underwear everyday. Use anti-yeast cream.

5. J R

J R Fapstronaut

Are you circumcised?

6. Clean underneath your foreskin. Trim your pubic hair, change underwear daily, wash area daily.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  7. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

It's been awhile since this guy's posted. He's probably dead from the yeast infection by now, unfortunately.

8. I'm surprised there are people telling you that's normal lol see a doctor bruh.

9. Paleblood

Paleblood Fapstronaut

What an observation star lord

Deadlihood likes this.
  10. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

You probably aren't pulling back the foreskin and cleaning the area covered by it.

11. Paleblood

Paleblood Fapstronaut

If anyone wants to know besides OP who is clearly on a year long fap binge. The smell goes away after you stop being a wanker. No idea why I just know it does.