1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Back again

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Controlyoururges, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Controlyoururges

Controlyoururges Fapstronaut

Hello guys,

Just wanna share my experience. I have been on and off Nofap since last year after consistently fapping for more than 13 years every day.The longest streak I have ever made was about 30 days last year Nov. The other times I would relapse after 1 to 2 weeks. During those periods, I was doing everything that can improve my life. I was going to the gym, finishing tasks way before their datelines, quit gaming and doing all kinds of stuff which I would never imagine myself doing. I was happy with my life.

However early this year, I was probably hit by the flatline that was discussed by many people in this forum. I started to doubt the effect of nofap such as more stares from girls etc. It was then I started falling back to my old ways. I started fapping again even more frequent than before. Soon after, I downloaded my the game I uninstalled during the nofap phase. I began gaming again. I was late for my assignment submission because I was busy gaming. I stopped cleaning up my room. I stopped sleeping early and waking early to gym. I stopped doing all those routine I was on during my nofap. I stopped coming to nofap forum.

To be honest, I would say that supernatural benefits from nofap might probably be your brain playing tricks with you. However, the time saving from not fapping is definitely true. Isn't it logical that when you don't spend your time fapping, you can do something more productive?

Today, I am back to nofap forum to restart my nofap journey. Hopefully, I will not fail again this time.

j_pwc_bat and Deleted Account like this.
  2. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

Congratulations on 11 Days of Success !!!

Controlyoururges Fapstronaut said:
    "However early this year, I was probably hit by the flatline that was discussed by many people in this forum. I started to doubt the effect of nofap such as more stares from girls etc."
    I think your deceitful brain used your doubts as an excuse to go Fap.

DynamiteDeluxe 2 years ago
    "I wrote so many stories on here, which all contain some sort of more attention-attraction from the opposite sex. And when you just think of it rationally its purely true. Thats nature and what its capable of.

On the other hand speaking of a whole aura that makes girls piercing your soul - there are more complex things going on I think. I experienced the same. On a 30d streak I literally felt shit during a beginning of a flatline and during this "bad time" I didnt get any attraction from girls.

But whenever I was all in all happy and confident - and there are more factors than just NoFap - then I would get the looks.

I thinks its normal non-verbal behaviour you're describing. And you shouldnt worry, because when your GF broke up with you, you just dont feel good for some time. Its ok."

Fapping gives everyone Weakness, Anxiety, Fear, No motivation and Unsuccessful life.

NoFap is all Benefits: Confidence, Strength, Motivation, Creativity and Success in All Areas.

Your choice.

Controlyoururges likes this.