Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by What I Do That Defines Me, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Thats awssome dude :D

Contentful T likes this.
  2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Lol. A new mode has been coined? I am now entering it..

3. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

4. ? ? ?

? ? ? Fapstronaut

I thought it was just me . . .

FX-05 likes this.
  5. ten-eleven-tristar

ten-eleven-tristar Fapstronaut

Still broken, but this is what I was planning on uploading. Just had to share.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. M.S.H.

M.S.H. Fapstronaut

:(

7. Invencible Under The Sun

Invencible Under The Sun Fapstronaut

Ok. I dont wanna sound like a prick or a spoiled Ass kid. Not trying to be rude in any way. But anyway, why is it taking so long to fix this avatar issue? It has been days. Are the staff usually online and aware of the problems? If you need support or money, ok i'll pay for sure to have this fixed. I can pay. Ok yeah avatar is not the main ideia of this forum yeah, but DAMN. Homies have some cool Ass avatars wich make their profile more Magic and cool and i don't have any... poor me, the new guys. ;(
    So again... not trying to be that prick, but can anyone tell me if this is common here and if someone actually is doing something about it? :)
    Thank you, have an amazing day.:emoji_grin:

8. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

This thread is three weeks old, but i don't think they have the staff to sort it out. The founder Alex is too busy and the developer is seldom here. I don't think the other staff have any idea what to do about it. It is piss poor communication. :(

9. Invencible Under The Sun

Invencible Under The Sun Fapstronaut

Damn... that totally sucks. :/

Contentful T likes this.
  10. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I have an idea. Put a pic in your sig and use it as an avatar. If it is bigger, try putting it in a spoiler to be polite and not photo bomb people in threads. They can choose to click the spoiler to reveal and minimize it.

At least the forum still functions fine otherwise? (I think there might still be an image embedding issue for posting options too...)

11. _.._

_.._ Fapstronaut

12. Alexander

Alexander Fapstronaut
    Staff Member Founder

13. Woo hoo avatars fixed!
    Thanks tech support :)

Beamer likes this.
  14. Turel

Turel Fapstronaut

I'm glad that it is fixed! I changed my avatar a few seconds ago, good job guys!