Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by What I Do That Defines Me, Oct 6, 2018.

1. M.S.H.

M.S.H. Fapstronaut

I had planned a special avatar to go with my 200 PMO free days! So I am more than bummed at the moment!

Contentful T and LEPAGE like this.
  2. Mr.Chips

Mr.Chips Fapstronaut

I don't understand why it takes that long.. Is it that complicated?

slapdad jones and Contentful T like this.
  3. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

4. _.._

_.._ Fapstronaut

Since you're suggesting that the bug is easy to solve... could you post your solution here? I'm sure @Jack Fischer will be thankful. :D

Contentful T likes this.
  5. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

Way to start a pissing match. o_O

6. _.._

_.._ Fapstronaut

No, I just know what it's like when clueless users complain about devs being slow. If you're so smart, program it yourself.

7. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

He did exactly what all others before him did. And he has a right to inquire. Let the devs deal with the responses here, why don't you? Because there is nothing positive to be gained from your attitude.

Contentful T likes this.
  8. _.._

_.._ Fapstronaut

Why do you continue with this pointless exchange? I'm sure there's heaps of positivity emanating from his ignorant bitching post. To be fair, others, including you, have also been annoying. So to everybody - shut the fuck up and let the staff sort it out, they're providing a service for us and we don't even have to pay for it. How about that?

9. BasketCase

BasketCase Fapstronaut

Here's a nice lil ditty to bring us back to positivity :)

10. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

Don't worry. Anger is a normal part of the reboot. Just the hormones stabilizing themselves buddy :)
    Let it out :)

11. still unable to update.

FX-05 and Contentful T like this.
  12. Mr.Chips

Mr.Chips Fapstronaut

Don't be a jerk. I asked normally if it is that complicated simply. You can clarify why it takes long time or you can skip the comment, no need for your extra philosophy ok :)

13. PvPLogger44

PvPLogger44 Fapstronaut

hey we are both on two days, I challenge you! Who can go the longest, an honest challenge for motivation, winner gets respect.

14. PvPLogger44

PvPLogger44 Fapstronaut

Experiencing the same problem, glad it's not just me.

15. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Bummer!

16. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

This isn't looking good bro. Will try one right now.

FAIL

17. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Not criticizing you here but I think our progress should be a little more solid than relying on an avatar. I mean I like to change it for no reason at all sometimes but like I mean well if it helps you more power to you.

But ya it is a little bit of a bummer. Expressing oneself with an avatar is fun but surely isn't crucial.

18. DhreeTee

DhreeTee Fapstronaut

Day 15

Can't believe I've been able to reach day 15 of No-Avatar. Never thought it would happen.

Instead of expending those photons, the energy is instead swelling within me. The mental clarity and confidence boost gained has been immense.

After a 90 day reboot, I think I might be able to survive permanently without those square-bound pixels.
    Stay strong brothers.