1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Asian, Overachieving, Depressed--(30D)--Calm, Grounded, Hopeful, PE Exercise

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SkyFallBack, Aug 17, 2017.

1. RAW99

RAW99 Fapstronaut

So by sitting at the cafe for like 3 hours a day will find me new friends? I don't get it... so people just approached you or did you approach them? do you have to be at the cafe in the morning ?

2. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

By seating in the public and focus on your things, you will feel concentrated and whenever there is a connection with someone, you will have the courage to talk to them. It's magical if you just focus on your things.

RAW99 likes this.
  3. RAW99

RAW99 Fapstronaut

Thanks now I understand what you meant. I'll definitely be trying it soon. I just need to build a little bit more of confidence in me.

SkyFallBack likes this.
  4. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Feeling tired now.

Loneliness is a bitch. Moving to this country years back and make no real friends. I moved around LA, SF, NYC and completed my Ivy League undergrad degree and make everything on resume shine as much as possible. I buy friends dinners and host hiking activities and parties but,

...there is just simply no true friends to hop on the phone and talk...

I am an over-achiever. We probably all are in that regard. But I tend to over think too and under do. I worry day and night what I will become and I will not stop until I am tired. I feel like I need a shrink (I do have therapists).

Now it seems like having friends is more important than having achievements. My 118D streak is pretty good. But what's next? 200? It should be easy. But what's the true meaning of this?

RAW99 likes this.
  5. fidodo

fidodo Fapstronaut

Hey man, I get where you are coming from. Just keep busy and try to reach your dreams! What energy you put out you will get back in return, the right friends will come to you at the right times! Try reaching out to people if you are lonely. Sometimes I think I have no one to listen to me but when I really think about it, someone is always there. Stay strong friend

6. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Thanks man. Sometimes I really think of it, there are people who would want to hang out. It's just that everybody is so busy that it's hard to ask them to come out.