1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Asian, Overachieving, Depressed--(30D)--Calm, Grounded, Hopeful, PE Exercise

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SkyFallBack, Aug 17, 2017.

1. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

I want to thank my first friend from NoFap, David (FlyingHigher007), for guiding me at the beginning for God’s love. Things might not look as bright on his side now, but I believe everything will resolve and have an answer at the end of it.

BACKGROUND:

1. Asian male in the mid 20s with an Ivy League degree and a prestigious family. 7 in the looking department. 3 in the social department. Daily or semi-daily 10 years PMO addict into Japanese/American P. Into PE exercise (jelqing and stretching) hoping to grow to a good size.

2. Having family issues (parents splitting up and brother causing troubles), career issues (quit but too lazy to find a 9-5 job), life issues (relocating from all over the places in United States and Asia).

BEFORE/AFTER:

1. Before: I would have clumsy days every other day. I don’t wake up with a purpose but to follow rules and my parents. I don’t have guilt after PMO but definitely weak body such as weak core strength, cold feet and lots of red pimples. Also whenever I met a girl I like, I can’t control the situation and would like to go back to my apartment and PMO, for 10 years.

Also I have a 5.5” P so I am working on it 30min/day to increase it to 6’’.

2. After: First 2 weeks was tough because I’d got nothing to do. I took two long-distance trip/road trip so they helped me forget about P. I studied at a café from 7AM to 11AM sharp and then straight to the basketball court for a good intensive game. Made some friends in the café and the basketball court, unexpectedly fun. For the whole month I persevered and more activities and new friends start to emerge.

Hooked up once with a girl from Tinder. Feeling quite a relief.

Went to a strip club in week 3, and it felt normal. Lots of bonus of course, but it didn’t get me hooked anymore and I didn’t fall for it. Just wanted to taste some flesh and got reminded of my manhood.

Dated a cute girl yesterday and kissed her. Been really honest and sincere with her including the life hardships and the NoFap challenge. Surprisingly easy and relieved when everything is so simple.

My core strength is improved and my regular sports-related leg cramps are gone after 15 years for the first time.

Increased length from 5.5’’ to 5.6’ within a month of exercise. Being hopeful about it.

ADVICE for BEGINNERS or REGULAR FAPPERS:

1. GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR HOUSE! Study at a café and make it a routine. The café setting will discipline you and people will start noticing you and make friends with you. Again, GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR HOUSE! Go hard on yourself.

2. Take a nap after lunch. Do a 3-minute meditation (breath in on 4 counts, breath out on 5 counts), and tell yourself you’ve had enough in life and you are nourished), everyday before bed no matter if you fapped or not. The 10 minute window before bedtime is a window where you can imprint agenda into your unconsciousness effectively. Go peaceful on yourself.

3. Have a gift for your self on 10D, 20D 30D, 60D, 100D. Be it fast food, movie night with your friends, be it buying random stuff from Amazon, be it cleaning your car in clean house, be it a pair of new shoes. Go easy on yourself.

Cheers and all rise to rule the P industry and make it disappear at heart or in real world!

2. Interesting post. Not sure whether some is on topic. :)

TalkingScum and SkyFallBack like this.
  3. Bran Cao

Bran Cao Fapstronaut

Very great bro. Your post look real and funny. It enlightens
    me. I am Asian too.
    Let's move on!

SkyFallBack likes this.
  4. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Haha thanks. Everybody has different life stories. Be real and honest so life doesn't have to be complicated.

5. Funkypunky

Funkypunky Fapstronaut

Great post man . I wanna ask , what are the exercices you do to increase P length ?

6. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Stretching and jelping for 30 mins combined everyday. You can go to PEgym.com and there is a lot of info there.

7. Funkypunky

Funkypunky Fapstronaut

Ok thanks.

8. jieseba

jieseba Fapstronaut

Awesome man, are you Japanese?

SkyFallBack likes this.
  9. Hey dude I have to ask would you recommend doing those exercises well so fresh on nofap. I have nothing to be ashamed of I am 6.5" but I always wanted it to be at 7". I feel like if Itried it now I would relapse when did you start doing those exercises?

SkyFallBack likes this.
  10. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

are you guys talking about dick size? What exercises are there to improve it?

11. there's a bunch of stretches you can do that's supposed to make your penis grow. There is jelking you can also do but you have potential for injury so must be very carful.

SkyFallBack and Asgardian36 like this.
  12. I've read on some of the penis enlargements sites, and the gains are typically quite small for huge amounts of effort. I saw one guy on a site claiming big gains and he was totally put down as a liar.

At 5.5", OP is within the average for all races. IMHO, the time would be better spent lifting weights.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  13. Perry2000

Perry2000 Fapstronaut

Are you still Asian?

14. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Hi this is a uncommon practice here in NoFap for that people are focusing on NOT touching their Ps. But I found it double the efficiency by listening to Audio book while doing the P stretching and jelqing. Again, make sure you don't distract yourself and drift to the PMO zone. SO your audiobook should be some thing motivational or historical or so. Not something romantic.

Yes it worked for me. I am a slow grower (now at 5.7'') or so.

15. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

yep. Feel good about myself being whoever I was.

16. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Thanks man. I know I am normal. I just wanted it bigger for future better sex. But then again ego and self-esteem are bitches haha.

17. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Stretching for the length. And Jelqing for the width.

18. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Chinese babe

19. jieseba

jieseba Fapstronaut

haha, I‘m chinese too, 国内有戒色吧,可以去看看

SkyFallBack likes this.
  20. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Ok thanks.