AP appreciation thread| How good is your AP?

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by MASTER MONK, Apr 3, 2019.

1. MASTER MONK

MASTER MONK Fapstronaut

This thread is for those Accountability Partners that deserve to be appreciated. Share your story, how has your AP helped you. What's the best thing about him/her.
    New members may get encouraged to find good APs through this thread

2. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

I have two accountability partners. One is my same age and lives in the UK (while I live in the US). We have been talking on NoFap for over a year now, and he has helped me so much. We have become good friends and write each other about everything. I would never have been able to make it past 30 days without his help and encouragement.

My second AP is a really cool guy from Seattle. We swapped phone numbers a couple months back and call each other about once a week. Just talking out loud to somebody about these issues and feelings, and encouraging each other. It has been a great experience!

It is hard to find a good AP, but I would encourage everybody on here to keep looking. And don't confine yourself to people who are of the same religion/race/ethnicity/age group/country or time zone as you. Sometimes having a different perspective on the same problem can help a lot.

3. SuperXStare

SuperXStare Fapstronaut

Im new here I would like to know a good AP around my age "20" if you are interested add me on snapchat : m7md1j

MASTER MONK likes this.
  4. Saiyan123

Saiyan123 Fapstronaut

I've had an ap who joined nofap I don't think he uses it often but we talk everyday it's awesome. He's on a big streak and motivation always cool to have that and fun.

MASTER MONK likes this.