1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else get off from walking? Or similar M-subs?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by +TenPercent, Jun 20, 2018.

1. This isn't easy to face. I imagine that most people feel arousal sometimes while doing mundane every day activities like walking or riding in a vehicle.

Years ago when I first tried to give up masturbating, I found myself getting aroused sometimes while walking or hiking and, being a compulsive masturbator, I naturally enjoyed the feelings and found myself rather compelled to . . . keep walking! This included extending my walks, taking more walks, and making slight adjustments while walking half hoping, or more than half hoping, that I might actually get off as if somehow this way I could have an orgasm and not count it as masturbating.

Not that it ever happened, I just went on a lot of walks and gave myself a lot of blue balls . . .

That is, until now. This time around, without masturbating in the traditional sense at all in 2018, I have ejaculated once from walking, once from driving, twice from doing yoga and twice (at work!:eek:) simply from leaning up against something while doing strenuous work.

My challenge is that now I find myself having arousal and near-O experiences almost every time I go for a walk! While walking used to be an activity that I did to relax, now my sensitivity has increased that I start feeling things from the movement, and once that starts, I seem to almost compulsively get into it. Sometimes I fight it and the sensations are just so strong. Sometimes I feed into in with fantasies. Sometimes I get stressed out and go for a walk anticipating these feelings and hoping that I will get off!

It's very close to masturbation. Walking is the biggest challenge, but I also get it from driving and both seem to be happening more and more frequently (more frequent, onset is almost immediate, and intensity is greater as if I am conditioning my body to get off this way)! :eek: Plus, getting off at work from pressing against things has happened twice in the last month. I'm really worried that one or all three of these might simply replace my life long addiction to masturbation and that I might not be able to stop!

Does anyone have any experience with this? And suggestions?

*Also note that half the time I am flaccid or partially flaccid when I ejaculate which kind of worries me. That, and I am single, without a sexual partner currently. I am very worried that I will experience PE (premature ejaculation) when I am intimately involved with a woman and further worried that what has been happening lately is going to make PE even more likely. :(

2. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

I have done this while walking. I learned how to orgasm without masturbating or releasing semen.

My suggestion is to try to walk without orgasming. The walk needs to have a purpose like going to get snacks at a nearby gas station, etc.