1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else dislikes sweets?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hey there.
    I ve been wondering for a long time now if there are other people to dislike sweets. Because I really do.
    I mean I would like to be able to like sweet food and such but, I just cant eat them.
    I force myself to eat them sometimes because the body needs some sugar too, but overall I try to avoid them as much as possible. I think im always on low when it comes to sugar.
    Even right now im struggling to eat some chocolate. ..
    On the other hand I really like salty food!

You, do you like sweets much ?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Oh.. okay then :D

3. Shais

Shais Fapstronaut

Lol it's a good thing u don't like sweet food u will live a healthy life if u avoid them there is no need to eat any sweet food ur body does not need sugar it needs carbohydrates which u can get from other non sweet things but don't eat too much salt as it can lead to hypertension.

WalkingForward and Headspace like this.
  4. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I generally dislike sweets in the category of American food especially junk food.

I do enjoy sweets in other countries because the sugar content is more restrained and balanced.

5. You did nothing! Unless you consider yourself a chocolate ,haha :D.

6. What do you got against black girls?

7. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

I like a certain company's Jelly Snakes at the moment, that might be Freudian though ;) As a rule I can take or leave sweets however when I used to edge for hours and hours and then O, I would raid the cupboards (I live with another) for anything sweet I could find so chocolate bars, choc ices etc etc. Not at any other time so I must have depleted massively from my system during those sessions.

8. Yeah I know I'm just playin lool

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  9. DCKC

DCKC Fapstronaut

Being allergic to chocolate has kept me from being a sweet eater for a long time. Something sweet just does not taste good! I usually pass on dessert and cookies and donuts are not appealing at all. I go out of the way to find sugar free products (things like sauces and condiments) to avoid the sweet taste. Instead I used to binge on carbohydrates but kicked that habit too.

10. I've heard people say that the chocolate here in the UK has far too much sugar in it compared to other countries.

11. I once worked with someone who hated chocolate.

12. Michelemon

Michelemon Fapstronaut

Everytime I eat something very sweet I NEED to counter it with something salty. So I wouldn't say I dislike sweets but I'd rather have something salty as last bite

13. Pepper M.

Pepper M. Fapstronaut

I follow the same logic! Also, if I have something sweet in the house, I'll eat it right away...and all at once haha. Working on my willpower when it comes to sweets! I have been subbing some candy-type sweets for frozen mangos lately - like the kind you get in the frozen foods aisle of the grocery for smoothies and stuff - and it's working pretty well to curb the sugar appetite...plus it's really hard to eat a whole bag of frozen mangos in one sitting lol!

14. Sweets are alright. I am cutting them off my diet because you know, sugar is not good for you. The only sweets I eat are dark chocolate, donuts and mike and ikes(I only eat these on cheat weekends once a month except dark chocolate because thats great for your heart).