1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

anybody hyped for the Premier league

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FAPDAB, Aug 10, 2017.

1. FAPDAB

FAPDAB Fapstronaut

so what teams are you supporting

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I wouldn't say I'm hyped since I'm more interested in the Word Athletic Championships at the moment but still it's good it's back.

Southampton are my team and I think they'll finish mid-table again.

I think the top 6 will be like this:
    Man. City
    Man. Utd
    Arsenal
    Spurs
    Liverpool
    Chelsea

I think if Coutinho stays at Liverpool they'll make it in the top 4 and edge Spurs out of a Champions League place. Chelsea will have a bad season. I have no doubt Man. City will win it, last season was just a practise season for Pep.

No offence @FAPDAB I think your team will struggle playing at Wembley. But at least you'll do better than my team ;)

3. FAPDAB

FAPDAB Fapstronaut

yeah..i know we are ....unfortunately i dont think we will survive without a new signing...i already know poch is gonna sign somebody....but i wish he aint gonna be a flop.....and maybe we do better at wembley......only if white hart lane was still there...there would have been a massive chance to win the league...good luck with your opening game against swansea

Deleted Account likes this.