1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

any sugestion?\

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by tejas 47, Jun 21, 2017.

1. tejas 47

tejas 47 New Fapstronaut

hello ppl,i am on day 12,and my semister exams are on weekend,and i dont feel lke studying,unmotivated..feeling depersed....i just want to give up,dose this help me?.....

2. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

Same happened to me this semester. I somehow managed to force myself to study. Most important thing is to make pauses after like 45 minutes of studying. Just think about this summer, and all the free time

tejas 47 likes this.
  3. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

Congratulations for your 12 days, maybe you are in the Flatline and that happens to me the same to me these days I have felt it more, what I can advise is that you go out to walk, to breathe, to take a bath of cold water (it raises much the animo) , to meditate. Mainly seek to go to the library and that helps you motivate.

Know your goals and goals you want to achieve.

tejas 47 likes this.
  4. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

Something that helped me a lot also to concentrate is to play chess, you play alone and helps you to concentrate, be strong.

tejas 47 likes this.
  5. Jeordie Lemon

Jeordie Lemon Fapstronaut

You need meditate friend, a cold bath and rest something ;)