1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any JoJo fan? If Yes, favourite JoJo and why

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Michelemon, May 22, 2017.

1. Michelemon

Michelemon Fapstronaut

< JoJo fag
    < hurr durr read the mango but no hate for only-anime-watchers
    < Jonathan best JoJo because he's the purest pupper

2. Jojo the singer? I used to love that Too little too late song lol

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

What the fuck is Jojo anyway

4. I don't know what is it. Is it some type of Yoyo?

5. Michelemon

Michelemon Fapstronaut

Guys, JoJo's Bizarre Adventures! :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

IamRick likes this.
  6. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

I read the one with the chick in the prison but never the others. Good mix of unique art style & action without any stupid manga cliches. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who likes weird, original manga with a badass main character

7. Michelemon

Michelemon Fapstronaut

Noooo why only that part? Besides that is the less favourite by most of the fans. I would reccomend you to watch the anime adaptation for the first 4 parts and then continue with the seventh part manga x)

8. I looked that up and it is pretty catchy. I remember that song was on a radio over a decade ago. Then Jojo was gone. I did already forget such singer existed. Did she left the music or did she just lost her fame? Anyhow, I like this one of Jojo's relatively new songs:

Also, I found this other little Jojo here. It seems to appear that Jojo's are multiplying:

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2017
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  9. Michelemon

Michelemon Fapstronaut

GUYS. GUYS! I thought it was obvious the connection JOJO = JoJo's Bizarre Adventures (Anime/Manga). Jesus, please dont turn this thread into a another thing ;_;

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Well, the title of this thread says: "Any JoJo fan? If Yes, favourite JoJo and why". That implies that there are multiple JoJo's and that we can pick any JoJo to be our favorite JoJo. So I picked two of my favorite JoJos. I'm sorry that my JoJos are not meeting your JoJo standrats. :p

11. Exactly, I forgot about her too lol this song with Wiz was the last I heard of her. I'm not a fan of her new stuff.

IamRick likes this.
  12. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Favourite JoJo is Guanglai Kangyi.

13. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

My favorite Jojos go in this order 8.Jolyne 7.Josuke pt 4 6.Johnathan 5.Giorno 4.Jotaro 3.Josuke Pt 8 2.Joseph 1.Johnny