1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any games you play for years?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alexsandro22, Jan 14, 2019.

1. alexsandro22

alexsandro22 New Fapstronaut

I am playing Fifa for many years. Do you hve such a games?

2. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

Starcraft :p

Flawlfull and arken3 like this.
  3. animal crossing, souls series, monster hunter, resident evil, farcry, persona.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019
    Kizito.D likes this.
  4. Minecraft, ferraris, sims... I don't think those will ever get old for me.

Also PC Nancy Drew games :p been playing thise since I was a kid, and I still love them

5. commander keen!
    i like worms armaggedon too. kirby was fun and super cute..

i just want to experience playing animal crossing someday!! i already have a prediction that i'll play that till the day i die.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019
  6. you excited for the switch animal crossing?

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Need for Speed Most Wanted. (literally replayed it today and reached Blacklist 10 :D )

Halo 1.

Persona 3. (Even have this on my phone <3 )

Bookworm Adventures.

AngelofDarkness and recon117 like this.
  8. i meant ive never played animal crossing yet in my life.. sorry for my miscommunication!

9. ohhh, you should definitely do that.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  10. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

11. Oblivion and Skyrim - they're my favorite games of all time and I don't intend on ever stop playing them...

bobross likes this.
  12. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

I loved this game but I ruined it for myself by downloading mods now every time I try and start playing it again the temptation gets too strong and I end up downloading those mods again. Now all I play is Battlefield and civilization V.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  13. That's why I don't play with mods. I've downloaded some mods in the past, but I ended up deleting them soon after. No mod can compare to the games that are vanilla Oblivion and Skyrim in my opinion.

14. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

League of Legends master tier here

ask anything

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Dimmed_haze, Bycharo and CTRL + DEL like this.
  15. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

They do have some pretty good ones. I am mostly referring to the adult mods which ruined it for me though.

16. Call of duty modern warfare 1, 2 and 3. Farcry 3 and 4. Hell dying light. I have a really good setup i built for mutliple screen trading, so I can play newer games, just the fun of these old games, never got stale for me.

17. Are you talking about nudity mods and sex mods and stuff like that? XD

Yes, I actually sort of agree with you with Skyrim Unbound - a mod in which you can role-play and not have to be the Dragonborn. I liked the concept, but I didn't really enjoy using it because it gave me everything I wanted right at the start. I ended up deleting it.

18. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

Well, Skyrim does give you everything from the start, or at least about 3h after the start :D You just gotta look in the right place(s)

19. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

Yes I am. Some of the mansions are pretty cool. I liked the resident evil mansion just very hard, and I liked a lot of the immersive quest mods too.

20. Yes, I know that, but as a player who prefers to play as a thief, I end up just collecting special and rare items and never using them just because I'm like that. I actually spend a lot of time looking in little corners and crannies to find loot regardless if it's just gold and lockpicks.